Thursday, December 31, 2009

realizations (part 9)

happy new year!!!!!!

133. Truth really set us free. Like me. hehe

134. I should have sided the right part of the house.

135. sana sumunod na lang ako sa options dati. hehe I hope I can still do that, better late than never.

136. I have downloaded more dark films than lighter films. But it doesn't mean I'm mad or scary. hehe

137. I love my family despite what happened to me.

138. I should gave myself a priority before than giving a priority to others. Help yourself before helping others. I am not selfish it's just it drained me. hehe

139. may mga taong talagang mabait. Lalo na ang mga kaibigan nandiyan lagi sa pagkakataon kailangan ng tulong. Salamat mga pare ko at "friends" ko.hehe

140. sometimes I need to push myself, further.

141. I really love Sarsi.

142. I know I already done it but you really need to forgive. Let others do the penalty for those who hurt you. hehe Bad karma for short. However, forgiveness makes you not godlike but at least, following him. Him above.

143. her. I still.

144. We do live because we have a purpose. I still don't know the whole purpose. hehe But I'm getting there.

145. 5 years is indeed damn fast. Wow.

146. dapat di na ko nagpakahirap hanapin yun avatar sa cinehan. hehe Peste. Sabagay kaysa manood ng Wapakman. hehe

147. Oh yes, I love dissing films that I know it will be a crap, some ol' crap. Like the one above. Another angels and demons.

148. Life will be different and better next year, I believe on that. Our lives.

149. Except for our country, it will become worse. yah. hehe

150. we should meet again. please, be good.

No comments: