Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I listen to (disk 3)

I was so deprived in music these days. I know I should be happy because of the holidays, however, wearing out tend to forget these things.

Ah, let's listen to some songs....

1. Everybody wants some!!! (Van Halen) - I'll discuss that later. hehe

2. These Days (Joy Division, original version) - Punk ang dating, ewan ko kung bakit binago nila. Blame that to the producer I guess. hehe

3. Whenever, wherever, whatever (Maxwell) - Timeless classic acoustic song. Very lovely, so lovely I sang this song to somebody. hehe

4. The Art of Letting Go (Mikaila) - No need for further or deep understanding. hehe

5. Bullet in the head (Rage against the Machine) - Activist ang dating!!! Siyempre one of my fave RATM songs.

6. Anchor (Boldstar) - love hate rocking song. I just love this song.

7. Ang kailangan (pedicab) - Tama sila, eto ang kailangan natin. hehe

8. Karma Police (Radiohead) - Pag ang feeling ko di naman bad trip, pero parang lost, this song is just fit at that moment.

9. Without Him (Astrud Gilberto) -Wow, who is Astrud Gilberto, the bossa queen. Actually, sad song siya pero ok to. I just realize that after hearing the album all over again. Many times.

10. Woo Hoo (The 5,6,7,8's)- Yes, from Kill Bill soundtrack. Yes, I like the song. hehe

11. Two (Up Dharma Down) - Powerful song, that's it.

12. Mambo Rat (Radioactive Sago Project) - Pinakapaborito kanta mula sa kanila. Sobrang galing, walang kapantay na kanta, lalo na yun dialogue sa huli. Panalo!!! Mga (censored, lahat ng masama) hehe

No comments: