Sunday, May 23, 2010

hiatus

I missed the typing..

I missed staring my chrome and surfing the movie sites.

Staring the magicthegathering.com or even starcitygames.com..

I missed checking my least visited blog sites. hehe

I didn't miss Cavs losing to Boston and SA was swept by PHX. hehe

I almost forgot that I'm a movie pirate...

Forgot to do my weekly virus scan routine..

Actually, di naman ito isusulat ko, kaso nakalimutan ko na.. hehe

Nilimot ko na yun malungkot na mga nangyari these past weeks..

I got sick..

I'm going to give away my T.O.D.A.S shirt.. Rheg come and get it anytime..

Someone left already..

Mom got sad, very sad..

I almost went fainting again.. Almost, segundo na lang ang pagitan. hehe

I felt that sad feeling, worse.. Like I said to Raims, I felt alone..

Lost my appetite not because sad ako, pero because of the sickness..

Peste din singaw..

Ah yes, kahit sobrang tapos na eleksyon, at dapat may post ako about the votes.. I voted for Gordon and Mar.. Why?

Later..

For now.. good thing is, I'm getting back..

change is indeed, inevitable..

depende kung gaganahan ako. hehehe

I want to write more, but for now... Let's leave it hanging..

Floating...

Stopping..

Take a pause..

This is a good way to start all over ulit?

No comments: