Monday, May 31, 2010

unplanned 13

Actually, di ko alam kung ano isusulat ko this post, even I know may isusulat ako.

I had lapses I guess. hehe

Bakit pala si Gordon Mar binoto ko? Well, I believe Gordon can lead us to the right track with sound leadership and right planning and siyempre the right attitude ng bawat gov't official. Akalain mo, willing to step aside para maayos niya yun election natin. He's willing to sacrifice for the country..

Mar Roxas, I know he might not able to do what Binay did in Makati, but unfortunately we won't have progress if we have only effective leadership then you're not generating money. That's about EVAT, and yes we need that. With a balooning deficit, missing revenue collections and taxes, then add some corrupt officials, how are we going to get money? Utang ulit? Naman.. Gaganda talaga buhay sa Makati kasi sa laki ng kinikita nila ha, dapat lang ganun, pero kung gagawin niya sa Pinas, naman, di ganun mangyayari sa tin.

Kaya kay Mar Roxas na ko bumuto. DTI secretary which really helps small business, not like me. hehe And cheaper medicines bill then other bills which helps our fiscal situation, he's the right man. Kaso, alam ko talo na si Gordon, at alam ko may panalo tong Mar, ayun masisilat pa ni Binay. Hay buhay. hehe

Alam ko si Noy na panalo, pero bahala na, he's getting the best free ride in his life. That's all I can say. To others, like Gibo, sayang sa ibang partido na lang siya. Better luck next time. Bro. Eddie didn't win as well, meaning stop running. The other nuisance candidates, stop dreaming. To Gordon, next 6 years, kaw pa din boboto ko. hehe Bayani? Better PR lang siguro. hehe

Enough of politics.. Crap topic.. Scrap it. hehe

Nakalimutan ko ilagay sa realizations ko na, It's better to choose what you love than what is right.. It's lingering in my head for quite some time. At mukhang tama nga yun phrase na yun.. Damn.. For the thing you love, you shouldn't think twice..

That's why I'm still longing for that..

Naks, moving forward.. I don't know kung ano plano ko next week, sa dami kong gagawin parang di ko na alam ano uunahin ko. Sa dami ko din iniisip, nakakalimutan ko pa yun ibang bagay..

Hay buhay. hehe Pero I'm happy, kahit papano nalalampasan naman lahat ng problema. Kahit nandiyan pa din sila. hehe

I'm happy that I'm back here, writing, spitting out whatever what's inside me. Not all of them, pero ok na sa kin yun. Ang mabuti eh I have a place which I can be me...

Besides my sanctuary of course..

There are challenges ahead.. Difficult, harsh or even nerve wrecking.. Well, like optimus prime says, a little energon and a lot of luck.. hehe

Wala na ko malagay pa.. Ah! Yes, I'm planning and I hope na matuloy, to go somewhere else. Alone? Perhaps.. I don't know.. Pero that will be fun.. :)

Abangan ang susunod na kabanata!

Let's see if 13 is quite lucky

No comments: