Sunday, May 30, 2010

realizations (part 14)

207. I want the one I can't have, and it's driving me mad..

208. I did ask Him na sana iba naman, older but come on, wag naman ganun. hehe

209. Be careful what you ask for. hahaha

210. How good looking the lady is, they have not so good names.. That's fine with me. hehe

211. Looking back at those years, some of them, you will regret not doing it...

212. Ko din na sobrang burn out ko kaya ayun nagkasakit. Good job!

213. Kailangan ko na pala magpalit ng keyboard at mouse. hehe

214. As you get older, you will know who are your real friends.. And you will know if you do have a family.. Luckily, I don't have enemies for now. hehe

215. Medyo late na ata ako sa plans ko for the shop. Yikes!

216. I'm getting more addicted at movies. I need a 1 TB of hdd to store my library of movies.

217. which goes to a need of a new spanking computer, soon..

218. I really falling for "blue sky in japanese". hehe

219. I hate being cited failed even you're done your best.. Subject in question, QA...

220. I do have some change of plans, even I got what I need. Besides, needs and wants are different.

221. I hope I could reach my goals at the end of this year. Simple goals. :)

No comments: