Sunday, July 3, 2011

End of 2nd Quarter

Dapat nung Thursday pa to but anyway, ayun, crap. hehe Nahuli na naman ako and besides I was so busy that week. Not stressed even tired and burn out. I was not able to get my massage to, due to some bills. =(

Let's round up what happened last 3 months, after March of course.

In April, well, problems and obstacles hit me hard and need to do something drastic to fix everything, from my sked and my small shop. It was not easy but I think that month was a very stressful one than the next 2 months. Geez..

Reality stuck hard, at ayun, nafeel ko na ang mga problema. At siyempre yun mga goals naset ko, di ko naachieve, kaliwa't kanan ba naman ang problema.

But well, di naman ako sobrang nagdig in sa stress, siguro, I let him to decide what to do, and what I needed to do..

Great thing, may holy week at nakapagcontemplate naman. =)

May, was the time to really step up and fix what I needed to fix. It helped me to really set my goals and the same time, reduce spending. Like palakasin ang shop and all the aspects of business. Finances ko was dried up and I needed to give up, one of my fave past times.. Geez, I miss those cards. hehe

But definitely helped me and slowly and surely, even it became hectic, fulfilling naman. It bear at least what I need is consistency naman from my shop and now it's working good. Increase na lang siguro ang kailangan. Unfortunately, sa work side, sobrang down na ko especially sa VOC which spelled my doom.

Almost! Great thing, ayun naoffer sa kin lumipat in a team which I never heard of before. After training for almost 10 days, wow, I'm blessed and lucky! Indeed one of my prayers answered. Thank God! Kaso, sana gawin na regular shift. hehe Pero ok na to, better than nothing. But of course, I missed FS naman so much, lalo na ang TL and my former team mates! Damn.. Sorely missed.

June came, and it's the birthday month. What a way to start June, ayun, gulo! hehe Pero tapos na yun at tuloy ang buhay. It was a good month kasi di lang birthday but also due to what I discovered since and it's still ongoing, parang I got inspired to it. I mean, the Feast. =)

It was a good month, especially sa shop na tuloy tuloy, except of course for the sales pero at least may pambayad naman sa lahat di ba.. Thanks at tapos na ang SSS loan and Black Edge is mine! Yeah boy..

I look back at those months, and I can say it's better than the first quarter. It's just yun lang, di ko nagawa ang kailangan ko gawin kahit nakalista. However, kakatuwa, yun mga nilista ko kahit di ko tignan araw araw.. Iba dun nagawa ko na pala. Without reminders or something to remind me.

I'm looking forward this new quarter, and I hope lang it will be less working or stress. Important is lesser problems or worries. Rely to him always, and have love, faith.. Hope.. More prayers. Commitment and like I say, improve.

I can say, tignan na din lagi ang nilista ko, para motivation. hehe

Yes, more of The Feast and serve..

Lastly, finding her. Geez... I'm getting old indeed.

Simulan na ang Hulyo!!!!

No comments: