Sunday, July 3, 2011

Passwords

Ok, my sentiment for this one is this. It's hard to remember each password I use from office, to my emails and logins, or even my atm.. Well, that's easy. hehe But for my online accts, I can't have one single password for all of them..

However, well, do I have a choice? I solved that by well, using some names or events that will make it easier for me to remember and most of all, hard to discover it. I'll give clues. =)

*Yes, all of the 8 names, I used them already.

*My fave anime character..

*My fave anime characters..

*Name as well.. Birthdays which are pretty common..

*combination of sorts, combination of names.

*hmmmmm, yes, I used that as well. that name. hehe

*numbers, especially if I run out of names. hehe

*even enemies. hahahaha

*a song from slapshock. =)

If you can guess one of them, great, which my account you can access to?

No comments: