Sunday, July 31, 2011

PreView

I am still affected by the Winehouse effect. =( May she rest in peace.. Wherever she is right now..

Anyway, move on na.. Unfortunately, what a way to start the month, ayun missing ang akin reliable 3 sim phone. Geez.. Mabuti hindi yun Blue Ruin. Madepress lalo ako nun. hehe Problem lang mahirap maghanap ng smart retailer sim.. Damn I really need it.

Surprisingly, medyo less work and stress physically this month, except financially kasi may mga pay dates ako kailangan icommit. I need to pay those on the right time. hahaha

For this month, mukhang nafeel ko, nabawasan na ang kailangan gawin. Kaunting monitor sa shop, saka yun mga kailangan at higit sa lahat, sa work. Panibagong month na naman. At masaya naman sa RAM. =) Lucky to be there!!!

For this month, parang simple lang pero I'll make it special. I'll make some moves na din.. I hope it works. =)

Yeah, di ko pa din narenew ang license ko and siyempre, knowing how to drive.. But since I can feel this month will be less hectic, I suppose I can do those things.. And other things as well. Great thing na naabot ko yun target ng mas maaga at complete, I'm planning the same this month. =)

I hope this month will be productive as I planned for. Kahit di madami, just the small things which I want to start, matuloy in small steps. Indeed..

Sana manalo pa ang USTE. hehe Sana manalo kami sa Aug 11 against the archers. hahaha

Well, I feel everything will be fine this month. Just pray and love, every moment of this ironic life.

Dapat dalawa for today kaso, ma-late pa ko sa collection ko for today.. Alam niyo na, mahirap na, may di pa nagbabayad. hahaha

I'll get some baon muna.

No comments: