Sunday, July 24, 2011

Failed Plans

I planned to get married at age 28..

Now, I'm 28 and 1 month years older, still single. Going 4 years of being single.. Hay..

I planned to get Masters at ADMU..

Now, after 3 call center jobs and now just the first time I'll be staying in a company for the longest time. I hope 2 years, and plan to well stay put.

I planned to finish SAP.

Unfortunately, due to what happened, I was not able to finish it, besides, my computer is really old. Damn..

I planned to expand my business..

Well, for now, not yet, but as the time allotted for it, it might work for not now, maybe sometime next year.

I planned to buff up..

Actually its already planned, but the problem is sked, I'll definitely do my best this year.

These are some plans I already set up before, some of them since college and some of them, well, recently.. As I became older, almost all of them, did not work or executed well.

I might run out of excuses or factors why it panned out, but definitely, one of the big reasons is me. I'm committed in some things but for these plans, geez I always forget or well, fell damn short. Maybe, I was in a hurry always, especially with my situation now.. Need to finish or think of everything for those 2 jobs. I hope it's just 2 tasks.

But for the past months, thanks to Bro. Bo, I was enlighted not realized but really came out and said to myself. Maybe God has a better plan to me, a better version of the plans I mapped and the only thing left for me is give those plans to him..

Jesus always there as he being clever and a savior as he is, maybe he can also do some plans for me. Holy spirit gives guidance and strength to overcame all the pains or obstacles I need to finish every moment, or everyday. For all of us, maybe they have better plans..

Even sometimes my patience runs out, I still hope for the prize at the end of my journey, like what Bo said yesterday. It may take some time, but just look and eye for the prize.. The tresure.. The finish line.. The Outer Haven..

The final frontier, of course, not death..

Just finish all of these and lead me a life that he wanted, and I liked.

Indeed, those plans may happen not now, in God's time..

Except I guess for the first one, geez.. Thanks maybe I know it was hard to accept before but for now, I felt, it was the right thing.

Now time to move on, and find a better one..

I was surprised, time really flies fast.. Better be ready for things to happen, bad or good, better or worse.

Looking forward, as I am a man of my word, I'll see if I can finish all the plans I set, at least.. To make it happen!

Where do I start?



No comments: