Sunday, September 18, 2011

realizations (part 24)

389. It was 38 months, jeez I don't know why I said that.

390. Well, like they say, I should really show my potential which brings me to a point, I thought I am using it already.

391. Kailangan ata mapress na ang aking personal goals. But I need some resources first, one is time, second, money. hehe

392. that yeah, payat ko daw even I feel bloated. Or gone fat..

393. I need to change clothing, or some fashion stuff.

394. Damn, I should watch na nga yun mga movies na nakuha ko, the real enjoyment is to watch them not leaving in a haystack.

395. liking somebody has a deadline, definitely.. Wag na patagalin, pag ayaw. Wag. hehe

396. youth is fading away.

397. Mayweather is good, but yeah, has poor or worse sportsmanship. Does he does that really for the money or just crazy?

398. How unlucky Adu was.

399. Getting all the rest won't really help kahit matagal ang VL. It is how you spend the day for all of it. Siyempre may rest pero parang, ayoko ko na habulin ang rest.. Siguro pag nagrest ako, wag na magwork. Pag pagginawa ko, walang pera. hehe

400. Next year, I can say, it will be a great year.

401. Except for the love part. =)

402. the 3 dudes for the 2012 contest, did not contribute anymore. =( How sad..

403. typing is a great skill to learn and an asset in the future.

404. I thought, you should have only 1 bestfriend. In my terms, I had a lot. hehe

405. I should get the unli net. Get rid of that monthly bills. hehe

406. I'm getting addicted not only in shoes, but now.. Headsets.

407. Being courageous, meaning doing it afraid. Naks, kakasabi lang kasi kahapon. hehe

408. Which tama nga naman, ginawa ko dati, kala nila matapang ako, sa loob ko, may fear na ko, nanginginig pa. hahaha

409. Some that comes, some that goes.

410. Definitely, my fave anime character. The blackswordsman! =) He'll be back next year!!!!!!! Yeah!!!!!!!!

No comments: