Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Before 30

Can't believe that my FB was not pestered by greetings. hehe Ok lang, may mga bumati na sa kin, earliest as Sunday.. Yesterday, mayrun pa humabol na isa.. Igz asked that baka wala naman event nakapost sa FB.. Sabi ko I don't care, for someone who knew me very much, should at least, message me di ba.. Anyway, no bad feelings.. =)

Now, I'm 29, and yes, I'm getting older by age through numbers. hehe Bakit? Kasi with a new prefound faith, and some direction sa life, kahit late eh now, what I need to do is act, now and fast. =)

I promised that this new age and year, at least magawa ko yun mga changes, not all of them, but kahit isa lang.. Para may progress ang buhay..

Moving on and forward, I'm looking for the best this year, kahit medyo inaalat ako today.. Alam ko mas maganda ang bukas. I can say after 9 years from college.. Honestly, medyo alat ata ako.. Malas ata. hehe But with faith, even everything not into plan, tuloy pa din ang buhay. Sana it's not too late.

I'll keep my plans still hidden.. Lalo na this coming last days, alam na! hehe Apply by day, training by night!

For now, what I'll do, just keep it slow and sure, at malay mo, Lord indeed has a perfect plan for me.. A great plan!

Next year, I'll not only check this here, but also another blog.. One that is very experimental. hehe I hope someone will read and discover it.

I can say at present, I'll enjoy life in the right and effective way.. I'm old enough to mature at to do things right. If I fail, or may mistake, try to recover right away.. Not to really worry much about life, and always think, not only positive, but possible.

Thanks for all those who greeted me, at siyempre sa Family, Friends and to those close ko.. I hope naman next year, may special someone here na.. hahaha

We'll see.. I don't have a clue who'll she is, but definitely.. Someone that I really like.. Love. =)

Yes, what's instore for me when I'm 30?

No comments: