Tuesday, June 12, 2012

twitchfilm.net

As years goes by, I became also a fan of asian cinema.. Not because of the 2 movie sites I love but because of this one. Also this site gave me other flicks to watch for from Europe.. I discovered here that AV japan actresses have other decent projects. I also fell in love with the improving Chinese Cinema, and yes, Korean Cinema.. Would I forget, that some of the controversial films that I went to see or got, I got it from this website.. One good example is El Topo..

Well, suprisingly, they also review Pinoy films... This is the site I known first about Zombadings and Rakenrol.

Anyway, they also do reviews for the recent films, some of them so weird.. Some of them seems right.

What I love in this movie site is their honesty of the review for almost all kinds of films. Whether it's a popular film or art film, or simply a film.. They give so much effort to review such film whoever made it or how it was shown. I always look forward looking their review from the film festivals they cover because they do it in accurate and fast manner.

Detailed and add some fun to it, plus recommendations, you have this cool movie website for movie lovers. Although they did not really review those mainstream films, but they still do review even well.. Bollywood films.

They also show trailers even it runs slow in my pc, but they have HQ trailers. Of course, what they have good taste of choosing the films.. One bad thing is the choice of the films they reviewed. Not everybody can really like the films they choose, like those japanese films that looks like exploitation films. Geez, not all of us even me wants to wach that..

For pure film critics and freaks like me, definitely love the website. For those who are just waiting what's new or any gossip, it's not for them.

Well, I hope they stay true to its form for a long time. Never shy away to succumb reviewing mainstream movies that much, especially these days that more crap mainstream movies are shown. They are just waste of them. They are really searching around the world for best films even not mainstream, to show what they got.

Besides, films are made not only for a few, but to see by many.. =)

I just hope I'll get one of those shirts they advertise.. hehe

Yeah, for great options and movie selections, gossips from around the world of cinema, definitely I recommend this one!!! Visit it now!!! =)

No comments: