Monday, June 18, 2012

unplanned 37

Ngayon, eto nagiisip of ano ang magandang escape route. hehe Anyway, yeah.. I was not successful last week at mukhang the streak will continue until maisip ko kung san maganda at matino. Parang kailangan ko icompromise something that I can't just to really fix my dear life. =)

Salamat naman at tahimik at simple, masaya ang birthday month. Surprised that 20 days will be over, and here still using my darn computer. Mas mabilis pa ata yun SII ko dito sa computer ko. Not counting SIII.. Sorry if any other than Ivan na di ko masagot thru inquiries or kamustahan.. Busy these days.. Applying and training at the same time. Like I always read sa novena ko, never give up!! Even your chosen path fails, never give up on your purpose. hehe

I know.. Oh well.. By the way, I'm thinking nga, ano isusulat ko sa Not Showing? Geez after prometheus, di na ko nakapanood sa collection ko ha. Ang galing ng isang katrainee ko, nahulaan sa charades yun 2001 A space odyssey at Requiem for a Dream at the last second?! Pano ba naman, nagbebenta ng dvd. hehe Parang like me, the difference eh siya talagang quiapo style.

I wonder what happen to my other friend, hmmm I hope she's ok and sorts.. I hope I could talk to her ulit.. Busy kasi at nagkasakit pa.. =( Anyway looking forward to meet her again.

School started and everybody is back of being busy with school things and stuff. Lalo na yun mga bata, back to school.. More quiet times at this house... I hope that ayun, there will be breathing changes after this week.. It's time na din to go back sa CG. hehe Sorry namiss ko ang CG due to well, busy.. But starting this Sunday, malamang makabalik ako habang pwede pa.

I know what will make me happy these days, other than relationship or things, or getting rest..

To get out of this mess!!! =)

No comments: