Sunday, June 17, 2012

Sonnets Vs. Haikus; A Sample

Yes, due to request of my friend Cy, she set up a FB site for a collection of Sonnet and Haikus. It's like a seatwork wayback English subject days. I want you to visit it in Facebook, just type Sonnets Vs. Haikus.. That's our site! I'll show some of my work..

I know I'm not good at these literary works.. So, just read and have fun! Damn, it gives me the challenge of writing..


Sonnet

Time is a great measure, success or fail.
Memories, events, and moments can keep,
leaves fall, darkness rises thy decides frail.
Hopes crushed, wisdom blurred, feelings buried deep.
Nerves feel calm and serene, as goal in reach
cool breeze flowing although out my body.
A happy sigh that gives me rise to teach
forth life shall enjoy through fun and bloody.
Autumn seems distant, winter clings near
wind blows everywhere, sun rises upbeat.
Every corner gets wrinkled, gives me fear
that life will end in a different heat.
Life is cycle of things roll over,
each of us should accept no matter what.



Haiku

life has true measure,
seasons, events everytime
sun rises, moon falls.

life has many goals,
success or failutre stands firm
wind or rain pours out.

life has true events
birthdays, celebrations, deaths
scourching storms or heat.

despite these events
through pain, hardships or success
waves pushing upward.

there's love, hope and faith
needing to go through this life,
still thru eye of storm.

family and friends,
people around you, makes new
flowers makes full bloom.

life can be easy,
life can be so hard as hell,
tree grows in desert.

pray to God above
success defines character,
sunrise through white plains!


Support SVH!!!! =)


No comments: