Monday, May 25, 2015

ReView

Too late for a review, 19 days later after last month. For the past weeks, eh just be loose at eto, back to normality. At least. Anyway, to sum up last month, it was chaotic for me. Tiring at higit sa lahat, I was shocked. All of the sudden, parang biglang ayoko na.

I can say, it's one of the dumbest moves pero after taking that leap, eh ok naman. I'll just think of other ways. More ways and better ways siguro. I was wrong all the time. However, it's my fault. Pagkakamali ko din.

Of course, I did hurt some people due to this pero I had no other choice as everybody around me or even me, starting to crumble. Naisip at naramdaman ko din na talagang may mali, at worse, after ko umalis eh parang may after effects pa. I don't know, that's what I felt. 
Natapos na at ngayon, kaunti lang options ko just to survive. But thanks to some support eh motivated ako to do work pa. I just need to work fast and enough of being NEET for sometime. hehehe

Anyway, sa ibang post na lang yun. Sa ngayon, masarap makahinga na maluwag. Kahit may takot, eh nakapahinga naman pagkatapos na lahat. It's time to go back to the real work. 
April, was really, let's say, searching month. Searching for the right path, or even sa crisis eh time to think how to survive and live the right way. 

Failure was hard. Pero di ko naman ako makakaluwag if I did not fail.. I accept it and well...

Back to square one. 

No comments: