Monday, May 25, 2015

unplanned 62

Dapat kahapon pa ko nagsulat but due to some tiring and messed up circumstances, I crammed. Procrastinate. For short, tinamad. 

I can't laugh or even have fun until this moment. Sabihin na natin na talagang I just want to get away or something... But I can't. Ni di nga ko nakapagouting dahil well, may bantay at ayun pa, kailangan gawin. It's sad pero ok lang naman ko. Either way, ok lang.

For now, mabuti na lang maluwag ang kwarto ko pero napakainit. Nakakabwisit na init, summer time na nga. hahaha Medyo nakakatawa na ko. For the past weeks, pasaway ako, pero buenas pa din. Masaya pa din. Yun next post ko malalaman niyo kung bakit. Etong 2nd quarter na to na start, medyo shaky pero ginagawa ko na nang paraan. It's really hard to adjust when you have pressures from home to work then vice versa. Everyday.. Iniisip ko at ramdam ko na parang kulang ang 2 days off. 

I'm quite pessimist these days even I shouldn't be. Ewan ko ba. I don't know what will make me motivated or happy now. I thought mabuti to shun away some things or let's say bawasan, like internet or DOTA or even fret about Gerro or other things. Dagdag mo pa ang mainit na panahon. If there is a reset button, that will be great! Or parang refresh cache. But in real life wala naman yun. Prayers can do much, or faith. Hope can give light but hanggang dun lang. Love can only decrease yun lungkot or let's say it really keeps me going such.

I felt, I just want to stay in my room or in a place na for a time na walang kasama or kung mayroon man siguro just a good time. Dun papasok sana ang friends but well, they have their own lives now. I'm doing all my own. It's sad, gloomy and depressing. I'm surprised I can still put a smile on my face. Indeed.

Anyway, I don't look forward sa NBA until playoffs starts. I hope ROS will win sa finals. Ah, to finish this long week ahead of me from work and home. Ah, eto, continue writing. Writing. And more writing. 

Maybe I just need a second look at myself. Kung ano mayroon ako, at ano yun nangyayari sa kin, siguro, unti unti ko baguhin sarili ko. View kung baga. But I'm tired of it. I have a week to think about this, I've thinking a lot this time, siguro ang mabuti eh, isama na ang puso. 

Heart, what I feel, what I want to happen, or result sa ganitong situation. I keep using my stubborn head a lot but not my heart is. But siguro, I have some fears to have my heart works than my head. It produced well, great results but some worst results. 

Mind and Heart. Maybe, this week, I try to balance them both. A peaceful mind and a happy heart. 

Mahirap, pero kung eto lang ang way, para kahit papano, maka move on and do a lot, I can do things. I can move something and more important.. 

I can control myself like I want to. In the best way I can. For the benefit to those around me. For Him. Maybe I should just keep it slow nga. I don't know, but I just want to be effective in a lot of things, kung baga, may silbi especially at this age. Darn, kala ko age is just a number. Parang di ata sa ngayon. hahaha

Parang nung sinusulat ko yun, mukhang nakuha ko na at least isang sagot sa mga tanong bumabagabag sa akin. Napakahirap na tagalog.

Diyos miyo. =)

No comments: