Saturday, May 30, 2015

Stay Faithful

Well, at last, I almost going to finish ng isang series sa the feast for the long time. Parang 1 and a half year ako nawala kahit nakakapunta ako pero not that regularly like 4 years ago.

Yes, 4 years na ko, and kahit may nawala, nabago, nakuha at nadapa at ano pa man.. Nandito pa din ako sa The Feast PICC. Can't believe it! Thank Jesus. hehe Actually sa mga nangyari sa kin for the past months, naisip ko na lumipat ng location.. Not sa community, maybe due to economical purposes or my own convenience.. Pero in the end, nandito pa din ako.. Sa first session at the PICC. Wow, I just don't know why I'm still going back. God has indeed some plans for me this year. Maybe just stay put at this session.

I admit that for the past years eh talagang nagfocus ako masyado to improve my skills or even planning ahead. I became selfish and quite arrogant din. Pero, in the end, I just failed after these hard fought months. Lahat ng yun nangyari at ano ano pa, nagpapasalamat pa din ako kay Lord na nandito ako, at ok pa din ang mga tao sa palagid ko. Ako lang ata nagkasakit. hahaha 

Of course, marami ako babalikan at makabawi din. Pero I'll start here, time for God and parang first time nga ulit ako. hahaha Parang first time, lalo na wala na ko makita or balita sa mga kaCG ko dati. Geez, sobrang busy ako at I lost touch sa mga kasama ko dati. I missed those days, so parang looking forward ako na start again and maybe, for real.. Serve na. 

It is so refreshing, to see na this Feast PICC going bigger as every year comes. Akalain mo 5 sessions na after 4 years! At siyempre, it goes wider na din with more locations. I don't have a suggestion when it comes management or the services itself, I just pray na they continue on what they are doing at lalo na improve. Of course, always ask Him for blessings, grace at guidance na din for this community. I sound simplistic these days, I have reasons for that. I just want to get back in all basic aspects, spiritually is the most important part. 

This year, sabi daw yun mga ox babies eh medyo buenas. Sa nangyayari sa kin inside and out, parang hindi. But what I believe, this is the time, which I need Him the most. Yes, the real Light.. Jesus! =)


No comments: