Monday, July 27, 2015

Even Seven

Dapat nung May ko ginawa ito, pero nakalimutan ko na. hahaha Seven years! Akalain mo, parang magasawa na nga. All I can say are two things. It's time to promote this thing, and another, I need to improve! Yun ang gagawin ko na going for the eighth year! 

Darn, I admit, I tried many times na unlearn, forget my blog, o kahit di magtype for this blog.. Pero ganun talaga, iba talaga pag passion! hehe Looking back, I never thought of developing this skill or even making it a hobby pero eto na eh.. Nandito na ko at mukhang tuloy tuloy na. I'm now fixing my wordpress site, at mukhang kukuha pa ko ng professional advice to make it, hmmm presentable or para maging traffic lang. 

I've added some new topics para tumagal ang blog. hehe Also, waiting for more feedback! Anything else, I'm not sure yet. Pero thankful pa din ako sa skill na to, because of it, stress reliever. Sometimes, it's a thinking machine, kasi may mga ideas na pumapasok na lang. It's also like a mirror, that it reminds who I am. Yes, despite I'm looking at the mirror, but parang mas may weight ang salita. Yun lang. 

I hope before the last quarter starts, eh makikita niyo na yun site, unless if I kinda invested to it. hehe Pero pag ok na, you'll see.. I'm also adding another feature there pero di naman agad agad, may pagaaralan lang ako. hehe 

I know this will be fun but also very difficult, so I pray Lord that it will look good. What else, hmmmmm wala pa muna. Basta, importante masimulan na to!

Number eight is lucky, right? =)

No comments: