Tuesday, July 28, 2015

flashbacks: NEET

"Not in education, employement nor training".  Very famous status sa Japan, apply to those really don't want to do something, kahit magwork. 

I was one of those months ago. hehe I never thought I'll do that sa pinakapressure na mga buwan etong taon na to. Biglaan eh! Pathetic me. Well, I just stayed in my room, after siyempre nagkasakit ako ng kaunti. Just at the house, mostly sa smartphone ko, watching more stuff lalo na Japanese stuff. Jdorama, eiga and even documentaries. I thought I should have touch my movie library kaso wala, nagdownload lang ako nagdownload. Total bum. Useless dude. haha

Eat, sleep, pray, tapos ikot lang ulit. Some days, I'll write or mostly, watching and do household chores. May time din na umalis ako sa bahay just to cool off and think. It did not help. Sad isn't it? Of course, some days, I hid at nagisip. I don't know, it's just I was not really myself those months. Until I felt na kailangan na gumalaw galaw at magayos kasi maraming babayaran at namulat na din ako na tapos na. Move on at alam ko I failed.
What I hate sa NEET, hmmmm there were times na di ako tumutulong sa bahay or other stuff. Gusto ko lang higa, DOTA or just watch stuff online. I'm very helpful especially at my age. hahaha

What I loved sa short timely NEET, it's like waking up in a drowning pool. No kidding!!! hehe You know the scenes sa films na yun character bigla na lang nagigising na sa tubig o dagat siya at aahon. Siguro ganun. Basta ganun. hehe Anyway, despite may mga araw na di ako natulog ng maayos or done really nothing, sarap ng feeling na walang stress or pressure. Kung may pera pa ko, aba sana nakapagpasyal pa ko. hehe Saka, rearrangement ng plans, saka some important realizations, which I wrote earlier. I discovered what is my situation now and near future. 

Unfortunately, being in a relationship will take a back seat. Or worse, leave it for now. Hay, masarap sa lahat, nakahinga ako malalim. Looking optimistic despite such failure. 

I think, time to win na nga! 

No comments: