Tuesday, July 28, 2015

unplanned 65

Wow, dami ko naman napanood na trailers. Very disappointed that well, mukhang I just wait for something happens. hehe Other things, ok naman.. Ilan beses na ko nag system image restore in a week so in the future I'm thinking to get a stable set up ng windows ko. I'm thinking ubuntu pero baka lahat ng apps ko di naman umandar. I'll think of it in the future. 

Bilis naman ng panahon, one month in my new work. Almost 3 years for me to take calls non stop, parang the skill did not leave me. Wow, I can't believe this. hahaha It's like writing, can't go away.  It seems my sked will be weird for sometime so, ok lang, steady lang. I'm making some progress about fixing my site, although draft pa lang, pero naiisip ko na yun design and overall UI. In the coming months, I maybe need some help about it. 

Naisip ko din bumili ng orig windows but I'll wait instead for 10 with the reviews and let's see how it will go along. Nakapagtataka na mura na pala ng windows 8 ngayon. I know 8k is expensive but unlike windows 7 na umaabot dati na 10k right? Wait and see strategy muna. 

Di na ko pumunta ng Eiga Sai this year, it's not because I don't like to, eh nagsimula na ang trend.. I already have most of the films before they show it here. Naisip ko, ganun na pala ako kaddict sa Eiga. Grabe. hahaha Maybe I'm done searching my preference films, or the films for collection. Parang japanese cinema na hinahanap ko na. I even look for japanese box office which this week, number one ang Hero (Kimura Takuya's titular role). Bad trip naman yun film na Mozu, nagshooting sila dito, wala man lang publicity. Nandito pa naman si Maki Yoko!!! Erghh.. hehe 

What else, yeah, I'm giving my computer to start up for 20 mins because of the 2 pesteng notifications para sure di maghang. That intel security thing and the update windows icon. Napansin ko kasi pag wala pa yun dalawang icon na yun, nagloloko agad yun pc ko at worse, restore na. Bwisit talaga. hahaha Pero may naisip na ko ways to improve it and better yet have a great set up. I'll do that pag naayos na yun data management ko ng library. Mahirap na magsimula ulit maginstall. hehe

For now, ano pa ba.. Ah, ano pala gagawin ni Tim Cone sa Ginebra, kakain ng kangkong? hehe Oh baka gusto niya maaliw aliw sa bora every conference. Pwede di ba.. hehe I don't know, Ginebra doesn't really need a great coach to win.. Hay.. Basta may mga players diyan na walang kwenta, same result!

Next week, I'm starting to lessen my internet surfing whatever addiction. hahaha Just need to focus for some skills that I need to improve. Lalo na tipid tipid, I'll do self study. Hay... Can't wait to start this weekend! 

Pero pahinga muna ako, it has been a chaotic week.. But fun!
"I told you not to go to, you go to!"

Oh God.. =)

No comments: