Thursday, January 29, 2009

all of the sudden

After I woke up earlier, parang gulat na gulat ako. Siguro talaga, I had another dream. A weird dream but anyway, akin na lang yun. hehe Parang ginugutom ako lagi these past days. The reason? As I said, all of the sudden, magSMB na daw kami starting next week. hehe Hay, patay ako kay Mommy Maia, inaasar ko kasi nung una na magSMB siya. Yun pala, ako din sa huli. hehe Pero I hope she is fine pala. By the way, nothing's changed except for the trainings that we are getting all of the sudden after the announcement of getting to SMB. Kakabato pero masaya naman kahit papano. Training eh. hehe Well, changes do happen, and sometimes, we do not have a choice.

Ok, let's move forward to Thursday. Wala naman bago, I ate BK Fish, but it was good. I ate kaninang umaga kasi sa sobrang gutom na inabot ko sa shift na to. Parang lahat na bawal kainin, kinain ko na this week. For example, Kare-kare, hmmm Tinola, tapos may patis, hehe Lahat ng bawal sa mataas na uric acid, kinain ko na. Siguro nga because of the changes. Well, I don't expect na ganun na lang because next week, back to usual diet.

Next 3 months will be critical for me, because of some plans and some commitments that will be over. hehe Pero I don't know if they will happen. But I never lose hope. Definitely, if there will be a chance to make it happen. Why not?

Mukhang malabo na ata ako sa Saturday because something came up. I will just text Raims about it. hehe I am sorry. Even I want to, but I can't. Bad trip, this condition of mine won't end.

Hay.. Whatever happens, I hope everything will be fine. Parang feeling ko, mabilis tong 3 months na to. hehe I thought I can post yesterday, pero eto nasa training kaya mahirap. Ok lang, wala naman ako masyado maisusulat. hehe

All of a sudden, some plans are made. All of a sudden, feelings coming back. All of a sudden, time flies fast.

All of a sudden, that's it.

No comments: