Tuesday, January 27, 2009

weekend events

Like I promised, of course, naka VL ako ng Friday then of course, done some bills and other things as well. Medyo late na ko nagising but I was able to do some stuff. Of course, after I woke up, may pinuntahan ako. Di naman traffic, except sa Quiapo of course. So ok naman sa pinuntahan ko and I thought na I should visit someone, special. So I went to this place, waited, and then, she showed up. Kinda late, but that's fine. hahahaha

So, we went out, ate and that's it, nice car indeed. Happy as well. hehe So, I was able to go home naman maaga, forgot to watch the PBA games that time, but oh well, nalaman ko naman nung Sunday ang nangyari. Siyempre, di ako nakabili ng regalo for my inaanak. Nakatulog na me na lang. After a very good sleep, I woke early, Saturday morning and to fix the clothes I need for the baptism. Siyempre, maaga na din kasi alam ko, na maliligaw ako sa kakahanap nung simbahan. Around 9:30am, I was able to dress up and went straight to Greenhills East. At first, I don't have a clue where the heck is that village. I only know one at Wilson St., but that's not Greenhills East.

No choice but I have to ride a cab, lalo na sa mga EMP, MGE, pero nakasakay ako sa R&E. At least, parang alam naman nila all the places here at the Metro. Medyo tumama ang hula ko, the village is located near gate 5, gate 5 is the entrance to greenhills from edsa, between petron and caltex. Pero di pa nagtatapos dun ang paghahanap. The cab driver ended up sa ortigas avenue so I need to walk back to the first entrance of the village, grabe. Medyo malayo ha. Pero ok lang, excercise ng kaunti. hehe After kinda long minutes of strenous walk, I arrived at the village entrance, the usual leave your ID stuff. Then the walk never ended there, but it did not take a long time to arrive at the church. When I arrived there, I saw some people pero siyempre wala naman ako kilala, and it's around 10:15am na, malapit sa 10:30am call time. Siyempre, nagalangan ako at kala ko nagstart na. After sometime, Kriska arrived, one of my college friends and classmates. She was surprised that I was invited, I was too. hehe The word surprise, would not stop here.

Kriska brought her BF and of course, talked some chism and gossip about other classmates, the usual anong nangyari, si ganyan, si ganito, talagang chismax lang ang hanap. hehe So, of course, again, she was surprised about the invite, so that's kinda weird. Weird set up. Anyway, I am waiting for Leonid, ehem, cum laude of our batch and 2nd honor to ADMU law, was usual, late!!! Then I texted pala si Jack kung nasan sila, sabi sa text, wala pa pala sila. hehehe Anak ng tokwa, pero ok lang at least, tama naman yun pinuntahan ko. hehe

So after like 11am, Jack and Walter arrived sa church and some of the relatives, ninongs and ninangs and well, other people as well to witness the baptism of Chloe Elise. I thought this will take long, but surprise, I did not take long. Don't worry, Leonid arrived, just in time after we made the sign of the cross. Parang dating gawi. hehe

Well, it was a simple ceremony and kala ko may mass, pero wala pala. Parang mas matagal pa yun hinintay ko sa Baptism ha. hehe Pero ok lang, everybody is happy and well, some people besides us got surprised, I know who are they but oh well, life is full of surprises. hehe So it did not take long to went right away to the reception. Siyempre nakasabay na ko kay Leonid, another nice car indeed. hehe Oh by the way, another surprise, Leonid's girl ha. Hmmmmm Iba talaga si Leonid. Grabe. Pero yun nga lang, ingat at baka masemento. hehe

We went to Kamayan Edsa, buffet stuff and I don't have a choice but to eat the food that I should avoid, in short, sira ang diet. By the way, malaki si Chloe Elise and very healthy ha. Very cute indeed. Mana ata kay nanay. hehe Siyempre, before we dig in to the food buffet, we waited for the others and of course sina Walter. hehe Nung nagbigay na ng signal si Walter, ayun, si Leonid nauna, sa maling buffet pa pumunta, sumunod naman ang iyong lingkod. haha

We went to the right table and get the food, halos lahat nga bawal eh, like crabs, kare kare, even lechon and the sauce. Sira na ang uric acid ko that day. hehe Tapos pa naman ako sa allopurinol intake. Well, ika nga ni Leonid, bihira naman ang may binyag. Edi go! hehe While eating, of course, the stories did not end there, continue ang chismax at siyempre kinausap naman namin yun mga kasama ni Kriska and Leonid, lalo na si Sitas (I hope I got it right. hehe ) Di namin malaglag si Leonid, kakahiya. hehehe

And of course, they were all surprised. Lalo na si Leonid, di niya alam na may anak na sila Jack. hehe Sobrang busy kasi sa Law, oo nga pala good luck dude!!! Sana pumasa kayo, pag si Al ang top 1, naku ibang usapan na yan. hahaha I was surprised na April pa daw ang results. Siguro, marami talaga kumuha ng bar. And the method of checking, naku, sobrang old school. Kaya nagdadalawa isip ako maglaw, panget ang sulat ko eh. hehe

After the handaan, and some chat with other batchmates, eh isa isa na umuwi, etong Leonid, naghahanap ng cone for their frizz bee game (ows?) ayun umalis na. Si Kriska, understandable naman, galing pa kaya Pampanga sila. Naku, edi yun umuwi na din. At congrats to them, tuloy na ata ang pagiisang dibdib nila. (Why so many people getting married this year?) Well, we will just wait for some updates. Ah, nakarating pa pala si Ivan at ayun kami na lang sumabay umuwi. Actually, pumunta pa kaming greenhills and Quiapo to find some magic cards, pero alas, wala din.

After that, I was able to go home and played, what else? Streets of Rage. At last, after so many attempts, natapos ko na si Axel in the hardest mode. Hay, kakapagod, but worth it. hehe

I went to sleep after some time at 10pm, I was able to watch some crappy shows but oh well, I value rest than watching those crap.

I woke up on Sunday Morning, went to church and went to SM to buy some stuff. Ate a weird fried noodles which I really think, it's the worst. hehe Then, oh well, watched the PBA games and ended up sleeping again, accidentally.

To sum it up, even I got less rest, pero ok naman because I met my college friends, gone out and done some things na talagang kailangan ayusin. Then ayun, ok na ko from sickness and now, changes does happen, SMB na ko after this week. What the heck. I have no choice eh. hehe

Not only that happened this past weekend, surprises came, and well, I already planned what will I do in this coming year. Di ko alam kung mangyayari ito, pero at least, I will try. That will be a surprise. hehe

Dapat siguro, surprise surprise ang title ng blog for today.

Oh, Kudos to the team that I joined for just 2 months, but it was worthwhile. Sayang lang at kailangan mangyari to. Pero wala naman choice di ba?

And yes, sa wakas, William posted a comment, at english pa ha!!! Maarte. hehe check it out, sa www.raceto2012.blogspot.com. Ang tagal nga ng turn ko eh, I can't wait!!!!



No comments: