Monday, January 26, 2009

paper management


Well, I will just do the post tomorrow for the events happenend this last weekend. hehe Let's move forward to yesterday. Monday was a simple day, I thought makakapanood ko pa yun ALA vs. SLR, pero sumubra ata tulog ko, 12 am na ko nagising, so malamang tapos na yun laban. hehe So I slept again and checked the results yesterday. I was able to watch the TNT vs. SMB and it was a thrilling match, iba na talaga si Cardona, may ipagyayabang talaga. hehe

So after I woke up on Monday, first and foremost, read some passages then done the cleaning stuff tapos eto na. Siyempre, yun mga binders ko puno ng bills, papers, trash so I need to decide that time if I still need to keep them. After piling up some papers, at mukhang di nasolve ang problem ng binders ko, so I decided na tapon na yun mga papel na yun. Kumuha ako ng maraming plastic bag then throw those papers away. It took me a long time actually. hehe Before that pala, the long stalled fixing of my clothes and other things, natapos na and ayun, naayos ko din yun and well, I log in sa house sandali. Wala naman ako nakita, besides the NBA scores, tapos late naman yun game pinalabas sa channel 9, di ko na pinanood. I went to meet Joanne instead at lunch.

We ate sa BBB, (Big Better Burgers) I am not sure kung tama, but that is located sa victoria towers at Timog. Hmmm the condo with a semi crappy mall, crappy kasi katatapos lang ibuild, meaning amoy pintura pa dun. hehe So we went upstairs and ate at the said restaurant/fast food. Masarap yun inorder ko, hahalapeƱo burger. The spelling is correct. hehe Spicy yet yummy naman siya. Check it out sa bigbetterburgers.com. Gusto ko nga itry yun iba, pero saka na. Nagmamadali si Joanne. hehe Anyway, we talked about lives and some people, and the events happened this past weekend and some other info and chismax. hehe After that, we went sa Starbucks (it should be Coffee Bean but no choice) so I did not order something liquid, I ate the cinnamon roll and tuloy ang kwentuhan.

After that, I was able to went home fast and get some rest. Then all of the sudden, my other friend texted me. Of course, sa una medyo simple na, pero after a couple of hours later, aba serious na. hehe I won't divulge into details, but I hope she's ok, and I hope my plans will push through. hehe So ayun, natapos din, nakatulog ako before work, and she, kakatapos ng work. Kakainggit. hehe

Well, natayo na pala ang race to 2012 site, so I will post there later. Talagang detailed ha. hehe Patalo na kaya ako, meaning di ako magaasawa or anak. hahaha. Letcheng race kasi.

Sometimes, decisions are really hard to swallow, because when the time comes that you might think, you will regret doing it, then you will hope that if you can turn back time. Pero wala eh, kaya habang alam mo na pwede na, gawin na! hehe Labo noh, pero ganun talaga. Masaya lang yun usapan namin ng friend ko kanina and Joanne of course.

Well, that's all for today I guess. I will continue tomorrow. I am going to read the details for the race to 2012 blog first, loko loko talaga kayo!!!! hehe

Oo nga pala, nacheck ko yun horoscope for the Chinese New Year sa Yahoo. I hope, it will come true, even for some of them.

I wish..

No comments: