Wednesday, January 7, 2009

another disturbing sleep

As Ivan confessed and well, I already forgive him. It's my fault as well not informing my number but anyway. Past is past. hehe Well, akala ko tapos na pero nangyari na naman kanina. After some time last night, may pumasok na naman sa kwarto ko at kung ano ano ang ginawa. Ayun, nadisturb ang sleep ko and I was late coming to work today for 4 mins. hehe Good job! Late na nga last month eh. Kakahiya kay TM. hehe Don't worry, I have a plan, I will have my door locked when I am sleeping!!!! Nangyari pala ay pinalitan yun TV ko, malamang nabad trip si Kuya sa TV, matagal kasi lumabas yun screen. hehe

If Betch was able to come up plans for this year. Or even each one of us has already plans for this year, for me, nothing new. I don't want to set up plans for the year because it may be broken. hehe Crap. But seriously, I will just stick to my plans, try to reach them, especially for a day normal regular job for this year. Haba no? hehe At least, with this job, I can have a normal life again. Sana same company pa din. I love staying here, but if there will be an opportunity to work to a regular life, why not? It's a very long time that I haven't work in a regular day. hehe Once I recovered as well from my crisis, I think everything will fall into place, I am not sure if this will happen this year.

Love life? Hmmmmm. I am not into or want to have a relationship this year. Not into my targets this year. hehe Maybe because I want to have a normal day job first, maybe I can go into one. But of course, wala naman ako prospect, kahit kinukulit na ko nila Rheg and friends, eh wag muna siguro. Kakapagod siguro, especially when the relationship that I came from, was kinda complicated. hahaha

Oh well. What else. Yun lang siguro for now, about plans for this year. I need to pick up my scores as well. Letcheng survey, marami ako nakuha. hehehe Oh, one thing for sure that I will do this year. Be optimistic. As long I still have my family, friends and God on my side, things will end in a good way. I hope for this year. Last year was a good one, I hope this year will be a better one. Kahit single lang ako this year, ok lang basta almost lahat ng problema tapos. Or even reach my goals at least.

I checked the movies coming out this year. Thanks to empireonline and yahoo. hehe Well, given na ang Watchmen, Transformers 2, at GI Joe. hehe Pero yun iba mayrun din like sequel ng Twilight, New Moon. Seth Rogen and Adam Sandler in 1 movie! hehe Dragonball! hehe Anak ng tokwa, Dragonball, let's see, kung ano adaptation ng kano dito. Pero feeling ko, olats. hehehe Wolverine din, iniba na naman ang story, sobrang iba. Mukhang bad trip to. Harry Potter? It was a letdown yun last movie, but I believe, this coming one, mukhang maganda kasi yun plot, story nun whatever villain. I am not a Potter fan kasi kaya di ko alam ang name nun. hehe

Music, hmmmm I don't know what will be a good music this year, pero isang punta lang yan sa tower quiapo. hehe Or how about the internet as well. Medyo behind na ata ako sa sounds. Eh pano naman, all the sounds I hear, it's either, so crappy or so good. It depends in my mood. hehe

Well computers, sana makakuha ako ng bagong desktop, and a new cellphone pero di ko na iniisip muna yun. hehe And other things, I just keep it to myself.

So, I hope, I will not get more any short sleeps, or maybe, I should just the other way around, do everything after work then go to sleep and be awake before work. Mahirap yun gigising ka tapos kakain tapos may mangugulo tapos tutulog na naman. Medyo bad trip pala yun. hehe

Hoping is not enough to reach certain goals, it's time to work harder. I think, it's time to give my best shot.

No comments: