Tuesday, January 20, 2009

frail

As Rheg replied sa YM ko kaninang after shift, "Ano na ba nangyayari sayo?", I replied, "Di ko alam bro." Well, how you will answer such question that up to this moment, I do not know what is happening to my health. Well, even you're in a diet and so forth, avoiding this and that, still you get sick. Life is pretty kinda ironic it seems. hehe Wala naman ako magagawa kundi tanggapin na lang and move on, do the right things to recover and well, stay happy and healthy. How I wish. hehe

I missed the inauguration day of Barack Obama, well because I am here, at work. Pero dapat talaga panoorin yun kasi it maybe the first and the last colored US president we can see. hahaha Good luck to Villa, who all of a sudden flew to Dubai, without any notice. hehe But many wishes to her and good luck! Tagal naman ilagay sa blogger and "Race to 2012" site. hehe Bilisan mo kaya Ivan. She changed her pic pala, bakit kaya? Maganda naman yun hat niya. hehehe About the visit to St. Luke's yesterday, well it's bad but not worse. Bad kasi parang dumami ata sakit ko, pero the most hate part there is medicines, sana kung mura noh, pero 3 months meds is kinda costly. Kakabad trip, dahil dun, napalaro ako ng Streets of Rage paguwi, ayun di umabot sa last stage. hahaha Damn, keeping healthy is really hard. Even though, you know that you already done it.

Now, hmmmm marami pala maganda sa Conflux, pero overall, panget na naman. Because mahina ang Red, palakas na naman ang Blue and White, tama lang yun Green, yun Black, tama lang din, but puro creatures na naman ang pinalakas nila. Ganun na lang ba sa Type 2? Wala nang metagame? hehe No other ways to finish your opponent, unless you have more/or big creatures? Oh well, para balance daw. I don't think so. Let's just wait until Feb 1.

Eto, kaYM ko si Ivan at mukhang up na ang site for 2012, bwisit. hehe I have plans over the weekend and maybe, I need to fix my plans for this year. Di ko nagawa last week due to the hospital visits. Sana magawa ko this week. At sana, matapos ko na yun Street of Rage with Axel. hehe Kakabad trip na kasi. Well, old skul fun kasi.

I have so many things to think of, but oh well, I just set them aside, if I can, store it somewhere dark, like an old library or storage room and get them later or parang server. But mukhang di posible yun. hehehe My mind is like a computer, sort of. hehe it just saves then runs, play, and do the things you want. Whether small, nonsense things or important things, it comes to my mind. Pano kaya if you can delete those things you don't want to know? I hope that's possible. hehe

I am not smart though, I am just used to remember things. Special things as well, even they say I am smart. Oh, well, if I am smart, some other things won't happen, but di naman lahat ng bagay, napagiisipan. May mga bagay na pwede planuhan or maiwasan, especially if you have a strong will power. Pero some things, just happen, without notice, without any signs, which is bad. However, that's life, God has a way to do things, or you to do such things, but in the end, you can change it, you can alter or recover, as long you learned from it. It is your choice as well, if you want to do it again.

I am saying nonsense again.. hehehe Dala siguro to ng petiks at having my balance between work and life.

I hope Obama will bring change, as he promised, or a direction that will change the minds of the people. Like all things can be arranged in a peaceful manner, not into war. Or control capitalism, make the earth a peaceful and healthy one. I hope he will be a leader of hope and well, change for a better world. Naks, too political. But seriously, if no political power or control, like giving or helping the society, the crisis we are getting now, will be longer and worse. Sana, yun nandito naman sa tin, tapusin na yun or palitan na yun mga bulok na politiko. Tapusin na sila!!!! Tapusin, tapusin. hehe Magkakaroon kaya tayo ng leader dito, willing to serve the people first, before themselves. hehe

Medyo dumami ata yun post ko this month, way better than December. Eh pano naman, maya maya ang calls at siyempre, mahirap pa ang maraming cases. hehe

Pero, mukhang maraming ata alam na chismax si Rheg, habang wala ako, may nasasagap na balita from around our batches and friends. Magkita na kaya kami ng mga bro ko. Wala na rin ako balita sa mga "friends" ko. hehe Busy kasi sa work. Or whatever.

Oh well, ano pa ba. I just hope, everything will not be frail anymore after these events. I want to be normal. I want to succeed, and before that, I want to finish these obstacles.

Mag add na nga lang ako sa multiply ng friendly friends or basta may maadd lang. hehe

No comments: