Sunday, October 31, 2010

broken lines (collection 13)

lines and words from the past

"Hello there my sweet angel!!!!"

"Thank you also for you're advices."

"Sorry kung minsan ay inaasar kita, naming lahat. Study hard!"

"Thankx for being a nice friend"

"I love you and don't forget to eal Alpo"

"Salamat sa calculator ha. Sa uulitin! =) Ang daya nyo!! Ang ganda ng ID next school. Aral kaya ulit ako? yeah right!"

"Stay cool lagi ! aaaaaaaaaaaaaa....."

"Kamusta na. The man who is also known as the "Bully", have a nice retreat."

"Dogie, Thanx 4 being a good frien to me and to the whole class"

"Pasensya na sa asar idol sige pakabait ka"

"Be nice, huwag kang magbago good luck"

"Cool"

"ang bait mo talaga! Stay cool, Take Care!"

"Tol thankx for giving me company. You gave me inspirations dahil sa mga sharings mo"

"friendly"

"thanks for everything"

"pasensyoso #1 ka!"

"actions are clear reflection of what life we are going through, many may be called friends but few are real. They will one by one drift away especially in the lovely moments of our life."

"A moody and timid guy from whom I treasure the moments of laughters especially when "koolits" roamed the land"

"I wish our friendship will last 4ever! Always belive that we will reach over goal! That's all, God Bless!"

"I know I strong son like you will help me and be a responsible man, study more harded so that your ambition will come true, and always prays and promise to God that you'll be good all the time of your life."

"such a good sport. you're my best friend specially in kalokohan. forgive me 4 teasing you."

"thanx for being a goood friend!"

"I found it amazing that my daughter learned to say your name first among nay others. Maybe becaus you have been there to help me always."

"Let's just shift topic, so what happen with your girlS? I put an S, coz you have lots of girl (hehehe...) But seriously, just don't be in a hurry of looking for one. I'm sure someday (in the right time) you'll have one. Don't look for love coz love will look for you. K?"

"Hello my friend!!! Kamusta kana at ang iyong bukol sa ulo (joke only)."

"Hi! Good evening to you. May you're in the very best of everything while browing on this... Thanks for being nice to me, you're gift of friendship to me. We may be physically miles apart but the special bond of friendship have linked the gap between us."

"Saka I feel that you care for me that much and I appreciate it and don't you worry I care for you also."

"Grabe! 4 years na pala tayong classmates! Bilis ng panahon no?! I know we're not that close.. pero lamo, I believe na you're such a wonderful person & I believe I am lukcy to have you as my friend."

"talino! quiz person! hehe tama ba?"

"friendly friend! saya mo kasama - sobrang maaasahan!"

"Sobrang ayos kasama, mabait pero medyo indot. Pareho kaming matalino.. hehe.. Maski na ilang beses ko siya asarin, ndi nagagalit.. Friendly kaya besfren ko tong mokong na to nung 3BA1, hanggang ngayon.. ungas.. =)"

"kind... intelligent.. thoughtful.."

"you are a member of the intelligent society of the world. gwapo na matalino pa!!"

"genius! inquester! pero balanse talaga tong taong to! nakakagmik pa.. hehehe!!!!"

"unang impression ko sa kanya. tahimik pero makulit din pla mabait at smart."

"ang bait bait mo rin. responsable at matalino"

"matalino - congrats nga pala sa mga contest na nanalo ka. matiyaga at masipag especially paginutusan sa corpo."

"kala mo tahimik per pang humirit ka2iba, magu2lat ka talaga di mo akalaing si Alfred 'yon!"

"ang cool mo! ROCK ON!"

"the word to best describe yun-- courageous."

"grabe stock knowledge mo!!! basta pare masaya kang kaibigan at kabarkada. Walang kalimutan tol ha."

"super nice an intellectual pasensyoso! responsible groupmate and helpful =)"

"tol, salamat sa pagpapaligaya mo sa'min! Iba ka rin kasama, masaya. Advice lang: ligawan mo na yung mahal mo, baka mawala pa. Godbless!"

"di ko sya masyadong nakakamausap maliban na lang kung maniningil ako ng para sa class fund. Pero nakikitang mabait siya at masipag mag-aral."

"ok din humor mo, funny pero mabait."

"matalino, masipag, kalog, dependable, responsable"

"tatahi-tahimik pero very intellectual."

"dependable & feeling ok magmahal =)"

"you aver very smart, fun to be with, always on go, responsible & funny."

"tropa, matalino, maaasahan, masarap kausap, mapagmahal, madiskarte."

"always remember, greater heights, greener pastures. Lav Yah!"

"shaider,, ilagay mo ito sa wallet mo ha!!! kundi aawayin kita!!!"

"congrats & happy graduation!! good luck & God bless in everything, ha!! Ingat lagi!"

"d ko lam kun aware ka dun, pero sorry na ren. Good luck and God bless. Salamat sa lahat."

"sana magkita-kita pa, lalo na sa ATC! =) goodluck sa lahat & ingat lagi!"

"Thanks for being a part of my life! I will miss you pare!"

"tawag ka lang pag may problem hwag lang money ok. INGAT PARATI."

"I may not give you everythin' you want.. but I promise to stay hir... whenever you need me.. you can lean on me.. you can depend on me... "

"I'm still not sure kung bket sobrang baet.. sobrang caring mo sken.. d nman sa ayaw pro db? npkaswerte ko!!!" di ko nga alam kng anong mron ako... "

"I also have one word for you.. the best!"

"I can't stand it when you are not close near me; it feels as if the most important piece of me is missng."

"Destined to be, thats what we are
Distance can never be too far
Hearts together, bound as one
Souls united, a lifetime begun"

"I've said this before, but it's worth saying again... You are my life..."

words, lines, verses, stanzas that are worth keeping.. making me, going on and on.. might say these to others hehe, but oh well..

thanks for all of them! =)

"You're there when I need you and act interested at times when I must be boring the socks off you."

No comments: