Tuesday, October 12, 2010

LQS

Yes, at October.. Eto, mukhang kamote! Yehey! Lost my phone at mukhang yun ulit ang kukunin ko pero wag muna ngayon. Just saw my new 2 VOC surveys, kamote na naman!! Hmmmm sa shop, well improvement sa sales at sana maging stable lang. At yes, well, I'm not surprised if Zen Hernandez is there again! hehe Love? we'll see... =) And yes, it's been a while, I'll be a student again.. For a short course.. Parang wala naman at bagyo unlike last year, pero ok lang, it's better than last year. Good thing is, well, I have a long vacation!!! Yehey, kaso di na naman natuloy ang adventure...

November.. still a student for a short course.. I hope I'm still at work even I have a low gridd due to damn VOC from last month. Shop? Dapat medyo tumaas na because of the holiday season at bagong tarpaulin! hehe Ah yes, well another visit from Zen.. Geez.. hehe Love? Pag wala ng October, malamang, November din. =( Dapat may phone na matino at sana maayos lang ang lahat. Less problems.. Less worries. More work! Bawi sa gridd! hehe

December.. Holiday of cheers and Christmas. Sana todo ang sales ng shop and another thing, first xmas at 247. Magcaliraya kaya kami? hehe Stable na dapat ang stats ko at lalo na less VTO since November at lalo this month. Malamang ang queue nasa 100 calls waiting. hehe Reason: it's xmas!! Yehey, template na malamang to sa notes! hehe Naku, ilan beses na naman namin makikita ang Zen and yeah, madefine na ang goals and plans for 2011. Love? Hmmmm forget this month.. =( Especially the almost last day of the month and year.. I hate that day. hehe

A quarter of suspense and thrills.. I don't know what to expect even I already planned some of it.

I just hope at the end of the year, something will change for the good.

Not only for me, but for all of us...

For the better and not for worse..

Ah yes, it will be nice if no storm will come..

Naku, wag lang yun storm na alam ko.. Naman.

Tahimik na eh. hehe

No comments: