Sunday, June 19, 2011

flashbacks: go for 5, not. =)

June 3rd, it was a normal day.. Friday..

Normal day for everyone, working, going out. Nothing special, or even just spending the day as should be for a normal person..

Even Rheg had a hectic day in his office, geez school stuff. A normal day in the shop, and well, good thing it was a good day, sales perhaps.

For me, well, it was indeed normal, training.. My brain was bleeding due to the training I'm getting. hehe But well, no more calls job of sorts.

But deep inside.. or back in my head.. 5 years ago, it was a special day. Indeed.

It was special because it was a day that love blossomed and it did take a while. It was gone.. =( But memories and reminiscing helps me to still believe that love might happen again, not now maybe sometime.

God's time? Yeah.. It's just well, I miss those times. 3rd of the month was quite special to me..

5 years later.. All alone..

But for now, I'm happy, since I have my family, and friends around to me, to show meaning of life. Even it is difficult to please or be with them sometimes, at the end of the day. I feel blessed.. =)

I'm grateful that after what happened, I'm still here.. I just pray, well, she'll be free and happy. =)

For now, moving forward, enjoying whatever I have, yes even those usual problems or hurdles.. Maybe it's better to be positive.

One day, I'll find her and spend longer than before, better if it reaches 5 years. hehe

No comments: