Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy

After that fateful night, I don't know what happy is..

But thank God, he gave me a reason to cheer for and most of all. Happy =)

I wake up tired and well, full of hope.. I got some greetings!!! Siyempre, my plan naman that day is to first go to church and pray for a while..

Then ayun, as planned, I went to the office to give a surprise lunch! Kaso ang plan ko surprise lunch na cab.. Akalain mo sarado ang yellow cab sa Insular. Bad trip!!! =(

Hanap ako ng isa pang branch but oh well, ginagawa pa sa paseo.. Well, I thought of KFC na lang. Buy 2 buckets. Unfortunately, I need to walk that until I reach Insular..

Ah alam mo naman ang insular, not that friendly.. Saturday, 1 out of the 4 elevators, is working. I prayed that I can go up fast kasi di ko na kaya dalin to. hehe

Well, after some minutes ayun, nakaakyat na ko. Then surprise, greetings everywhere at ang masaya, may cake! Ang special naman nun.. =) I can't believe kasi after some team lunch lalo sa birthday ko, eto may surprise pa silang gift. Simple yet fulfilling di ba. I appreciate naman na at least other my close friends or family, etong past team ko talagang special na sa kin. =)

Sulit ang pagod sa pagdadala ng bucket meals. Cursed that cab for that day only. hehe After some talk and kulitan ayun umuwi na ko kasi matutunaw yun mousse. I went home drained and thought of getting a sleep and rest.. It was a long day for me. Indeed.

As I get some rest, I am very tired yet as time goes by on that day. Nawala naman yun lungkot at pagod kasi of course, with greetings at maayos naman that day, it's just those pain goes away.. Yes, I am indeed getting old.. My wishes were simple and plans well, some of them sabi ko mukhang di na matutuloy, pero yun important ones, I pray matuloy ko pa din. =)

I was surprised PBA started a new tournament at that day, at kala ko matutuloy kami ni Ate pero di naman. Medyo magulo. hehe Pero sometime na lang siguro. Suprisingly, wala naman gimik or pakain with my friends.. Lahat busy, but better, less expenses. Hahaha But ok na yun simple greetings and text.. =)

It ended happy, again.. Because I'm back in my old room.. I'm sad kasi wala naman si Gerro pero gagawan ko na lang ng paraan yun to look after him. =)

Thanks for all the greetings you sent..

Thank God for making me older and wiser..

Thanking my family, friends, and people close to me that remembered me in this special day.. Not because you made older.. =(

But those messages which are simple, yet inspiring. =)

Di naman lahat ng bumati may special messages pero yun time to greet me sort of. hehe

Ah yes my CG, thanks for the suprise greeting ha. Saka na lang yun libre. Di kayo umabot sa budget. hahaha

Happy 28th birthday to myself. Geez.

No comments: