Sunday, June 26, 2011

ReView

Dapat later ko na isulat ito pero wala lang, advance na lang to. hehe For this month, ah, it was happy.. With everything seems to be in place at ayun, sana tuloy tuloy na as planned..

A new work which well, a laid back work kahit ang uwi ko eh 12am. hehe

May matatapos na bayarin this month, so salamat din! heh

Looking forward for the new quarter.. Hmmmm interesting indeed.

However, hindi din madali itong month na to ha.. Tired and stressed, even my body felt it, pero mabuti nakarecover naman ako.

With all the task I need to do, almost done na din.. Hay, it was really a busy month, happy and busy!

Actually, mukhang di pa matutuloy ang pagdrive kasi naman, nakalimutan ko irenew ang license ko.. Kaso well, pano naman, wala pang pera. hehe Well, yun ang looking forward ko this quarter, to learn how to drive.. Even after that, I don't know what car will I drive. hehe

I'm glad, I'm here back sa old room, better set up with my 6 year old TV.. Geez, di ko akalain, matagal na pala yun TV ko na binili ko pa sa Suki. hehe Nahulugan ha.. I have really extra funds, I'll buy those efficient low end tv's, may flat na kasi pero mura na ha. Besides, I have my reliable dvd player which until now, di ko pa nautilize.

Since all the tasks are almost done, siyempre less work will happen this coming quarter.. For this final week of June, ang importante eh to pay all the bills, to collect and well, less stress. Hay.. indeed, less stress and better yet.. Have a massage to rest my body for a while.

I knew I had sad days for this month but all are done and gone.. To sum it up, this month, was a happy month not only because birthday ko, it's because na aayos naman halos lahat ng gusot. I'm happy with that, better. =)

Sana tuloy tuloy nga lang ito and hope for the best in the final months of the year, ang aga no? Final months ba. Well, 6 months are just what, 1 month passed by for me. hehe Time these days flies damn fast. Wow.

Ngayon ako gaganahan magsulat ng maikling linya. hehe


No comments: