Sunday, June 26, 2011

realizations (part 22)

352. how my body was burn out after that soothing massage. =)

353. 6 months for this year, happens very fast!

354. I think since time moves fast and my body is always got hit for sometime, I need to have a massage or excercise frequently. Which until now di ko pa nagagawa in routine.

355. I should clean my room always.. I'm that busy indeed.

356. Like what I listened today, to reach that dream. Not only praying or working hard for it, but also, surrender it to him. Giving back to you in at least a better way.

357. 15 ay tama lang talaga for each month. =)

358. it's so cold these days that some nights, I don't need to use my fan. Save some electricity.

359. it will be a sad year, without NBA.. =( Please avoid the lockout!

360. I do have poor handwriting and it won't improve. hehe

361. UST has a good basketball team this year, kaso mas malakas pa din yun ibang team. Lalo ang ADMU.. How about DLSU? hehe

362. For short, talo na naman ang UST. hehe

363. my planned diet did not work for the past quarter. To make it work, diet and excercise.

364. feeling ko, lahat ng di ko nagawa in the past 2 quarters, magagawa ko na this final 2 quarters. hehe

365. God indeed answered one of my prayers!!! Working in a non voice job with a good pay.. Di pa niya ginawang day job no. hehe But that's fine, I'll take this and cherish this job for a while. =)

366. I do think, sana magmeet na kami, malapit na nga ang building, we're busy that we can't meet in a short time. hehe

367. ydetector is lying. hehe I don't know, I feel, it's not accurate perhaps.

368. June is a happy month, simply because it has the most birthdays in my family, including yours truly. Despite troubles or what, well, it is still happy.

369. I'm a silent person.. That's why my VOC scores were down! hehe Kidding, I just want in peace, if possible always.

370. that it's already 11:16 am, I should take a nap. Night...

No comments: