Wednesday, June 1, 2011

realizations (part 21)

333. na dapat talaga tapusin lahat ng gagawin bago matulog.. Sure na to, dapat tama na yun bahala na. Kung hindi, magmamadali tapusin lahat bago ako pumasok. Good job. hehe

334. siguro it's the time to enjoy life. Ika nga ni Bo, just live every moment. Not pushing the eject, or rewind or even the forward button. Just play the right way in this life.

335. I was indeed very tired these past weeks, but good na focus na ko, especially in my new work and hope for the best. =)

336. Iba talaga ang FS, hay.. I'll miss them. =)

337. also siyempre, pati ang former team ko din!!!! Team building ha, Jala-Jala ulit. hehe

338. the diet I've done, well did not work. Di ako naglost ng weight but I did not gain as well.

339. excercise will be answer!

340. excited na ko magdrive pero wala naman ako kotse! hehe

341. sana, ginalingan ko pa sa FS para tumagal ako. Kaso, yun lang, kapos eh. Naunahan ko pa yun isa diyan oh! hehe

342. ngayon lang, mas ok pala gagawin ko with the new job and a different work time. Blessing ito. =)

343. lagi ata eh, yup. I'm getting older and yes, it's just a matter of sometime.

344. it is indeed time to let go.. It is and it should be.. Ah di yun ha! hehe

345. kahit nasa MIA si Lebron, eh gusto ko DAL manalo.. Idol ko naman si Dirk kaso mukhang masisilat ata. hehe

346. I should really finish everything kahit wala na ko lakas before I lay down sa bed for sometime. Marami na miss eh. hehe

347. simplicities in life indeed makes you happy. =)

348. Chillz, is the best buy in a convenient store. Ika nga ni Sir Rheg, parang large frappe lang, na mura at puro yelo. hehe

349. since simplicity pala, ayun even the things I want to do, was narrowed down. I was more satisfied.. Mas ok pala.. Less the things you want to do and less stress. hehe

350. I accepted na di lahat ng plans ko matutupad or dreams but at least, siguro.. I just want enjoy the life remaining and yes, just save not only for me but the next generation..

351. Who will be in that next generation? =)

No comments: