Thursday, August 23, 2012

2 bizarre days

I was doing my usual routine, visiting somebody then I was kinda in a hurry. I was not expecting something special in that visit, then suddenly I was called by that person which I don't really see everytime I visit in this place. I wondered what he will say or what.. He asked me some questions which I answered then the long talk begun. As the conversation went through.. I felt inexplicable daze.. I was stunned and at the same time, trying to digest each word that he says.. Even those hurting words towards a person I dear most..

I can't even reply for every statement that he said bout the past.. But in the end, he was damn right.. Now I understand a logic that seems pretty visual in his situation.. Although he had some promises, I came to my sense that only 2 of them might come true. Others, I won't really expect to happen.. I just hope he will succeed in his plan.

I asked for sincere apology for everything. He nooded and told me that he gave this information to avoid such mistake happening maybe in my life in the future..

Of all facets in human relationship, I thought only love matters most.. Even you keep loving, but that person keeps on doing bad deeds or decision.. It's up to that person's will to really check his or herself.. That factor calls trust. Trust is a very close important factor coming next to love.. But it's also the hardest to earn again of all.. Once it's lost, it's hard to regain again or worse, never again..

Well, I went home feeling sorry not to myself.. To him. I hope I could do much but sometimes, kids can only do much than supporting.

One more thing, even I done it before.. It's important for a person to keep the promise you said. If it fails, don't run away, always tell the truth or face the consequences.. I thought I've done that before. It's just others don't.

I want to thank that person a lot for such talk and valuable lesson.

I hope I could repay him someday..

Next day was more bizarre and quite depresssing.. One of my uncle's who took care of me in my childhood days, passed away. That day was the last day I saw him in a critical state. Actually we were just waiting for his final breathe due to his brain dead condition. I sat beside him and can't believe what happened. Late 40's with a good looking body that you cannot imagine he'll be gone in hours. What happen to him was he had a high blood sequence of around 240/100, I forgot the exact measure but I know that's fatal. Indeed, it got to him and announced him brain dead next day.. He's a very good man. Even his family did not have a lot of means, he was able to have child finish school next year, another one in two years and last will enter college which I believe its manageable by his family.

He's a great man, I'll never forget him. Forever grateful to him.. Even my childhood was not that fun, I had some fun memories, and some with him strolling around SM north on a Sunday..

Simple yet fun memories of him. Tito Jofre, I'll surely miss you po.

2 days of revealing proportions. Death and broken trusts..

I thank God that even it's hard to swallow these truths of life. I'll just take these lessons in my mind and heart. I also thought to really start my healthy routine as soon my things are ready and my check ups will allow me in this new found work out. Especially my mom's side or family lineage has history of sickness.. I need to be extra careful.

Love for life.. Take care always the trust you have or even you got from others. Don't break them..

Even once!!

No comments: