Thursday, August 16, 2012

flashbacks: Baptism/Wedding/Party

Siyempre, bago ako pumasok that night, eh as promised, I'll be going to the important day of one of my closest friends, Ron Marc.. =) Yes, another wedding.. Geez.

Life is a bliss, dati pamagic magic lang.. Tapos laro ng PSone tapos, kainan sa kanila, then well... I end up seeing Ron getting married all of the sudden. Damn, I'm getting old. =)

For me, I weared my ever reliable blue long sleeves with white pants and black shoes, looking formal in this important day. However, deep inside my pocket, ang dala ko lang pera eh 50 pesos! Yes, 50 bucks from house to the party tapos sa Makati office, sa may pasong tamo ext pa.. Malamang short ito. hehe Pero di ko na inisip yun, ang importante eh as promised, actually kung absent ako kung ang training ko eh midshift, like if it's 2-11pm. Kaso hindi pala, pang gabi pa! Kaya lusot at di na kailangan umabsent o make palusot sa training.

I don't have a gift, actually naisip ko saka na lang yun gift pag nakuha ko na yun sweldo. I went off na to Pedro Gil, kasi sa Plaza Ibarra daw na unang branch nila. The original branch.. I thought yun branch lang nila is nasa Quezon Ave lang. Anyway I went and yeah, surprised nakita ko na si Rick at si Rachel which she's quite grown up na. Holy crap, sila simple lang ang suot, like maong and tight shirts tapos si Rachel eh semi gown.. Then I saw Tito at Tita, ayun simple lang din. Naisip ko, ano ba napuntahan ko? Kainan or like binyagan? hehe

I chatted with Rick then kamustahan kay Rachel, matagal ko na din kasi siya di nakikita. Then, yeah, I was surprised with Rick that he was buffed up in 2 weeks at that time.. I asked him how he done it, then ayun alam ko na.. Tamang time na din to get ripped. hehe Then, we talked a lot tapos innanounce na magstart na yun program.. The whole place was damn big, sad thing lang eh di naman napuno.. Well, it was really hard invite people in a Wednesday afternoon and in a normal day. Like all the other weddings I've attended, it's always a weekend date. Pero sa kanila, Wednesday so yun iba, malamang di aabot due to work or something else. Can't blame them.. However eto na!!!!

The Bride Noreen I can say, simply gorgeous on that white wedding skirt. Di siya nakagown eh. hehe Pero yeah, I mean you can see in her face naman how happy she is and that time, really enjoying the moment that everybody is greeting her and sorts. The Groom Ron Marc my man is well... At first sight, I don't really know if I'm in a wedding.. Parang clubbing na or party na to! hehe Like he's in a suit, black shades and yes, wearing simple jeans, that's it! Bawal nga yun sa simbahan. Although they planned to do it civil pero there.. The start of a nostalgic evening for both families with the love birds..

By the way, I love that band who were singing at that time... Great taste of music, bagay sa wedding. I mean I heard of other bands playing in wedding or even wedding rites sa church.. This time, eto ang tama sa wedding, lalo na pag ang taste na couple ay medyo classy and has romantic taste.. They're playing some jazz and bossa.. Wow. =) Very lovely! I love that in my wedding if it will happen. hehe

Simple lang ang program, prayer muna, talks and yeah, siyempre kainan!!! Since kaunti lang naman pumunta, ayun madali agad nakakain! Sana nayaya ko nga si Sir para may kasama ako lumamon.. Diet kasi tong si Rick. hehe Anyway, ang sarap ng mga inihanda!!! Fish, chicken, many sweets, pasta grande yun carbonarra tapos yun na! Busog na ko.. Bad trip sana 3 balik plano ko, kaso nahiya na ko at busog na! Bwisit. hehe

Then, the program resumed to give way to some talks.. Speeches and advices as usual.. Pero yun nagustuhan ko sa lahat, kay Tito.. Sobrang coming from his heart and from Tita din. Candid yun unang words ni Tito, tama nga naman, bakit siya yun napili magsalita.But anyway, maganda yun advice ni Tito to the lovely couple. Their secret for a long mariage was really loving, and understanding each other. Yes, being honest as well.. Talagang unconditional love for each other as Husband and Wife.. Magbigayan at wag pataasan ng pride.. Hmmmmm Great advice! Yun nga lang sa huli, nagparinig na, gusto kambal agad. Napanganga sila Ron at Noreen eh. hahaha

Tapos yeah, astig yun speech ni Rick na sobrang kakatouch.. I mean, that's the first and maybe last time, hehe na makikita ko si Rick na emotional at loving brother thru words. I mean, both of them are really silent especially Rick but that time, his heart speaks out and give great wishes to the couple. Drunk the hot champagne then the traditional cake cutting, hmmmm first dance, at actually that's it. No more dove flying and yes, the one I hate, single's games!!! Yeah no more garter or beer drinking game. hehe Pahinga naman ako sa ganyan. Please lang..

Going back that when Ron told me he'll get married in 6 months, which the span of time they became a couple was just 1 year on that date they became married.. I was shocked! I mean, Ron was more planned than I am and all of the sudden, he'll get married on the spot. Wow, this girl is really very special to Ron! =)

I met Noreen before they got married in Ron's house, then at first I thought she was kinda mataray. hehe Peace! Kasi, sobrang maPR or maboka, loud, very opposite of Ron who is very quiet. I mean quiet like me.. But when we are talking na about some things at yun instant friend ko na din. Hahahaha Cool lady, hmmmm almost the same type of music as I am and yes, palaban sa inuman!!!! hehe At yun, talagang fun and intellectual especially sa work experiences niya.. At partida talaga. Damn, I hope I was like that before. hehe And yes, I think ngayon pa lang nakakilala na lady na close ko, likes damn cars, not simple ones.. The dressed ones.. She had those ones before. Meaning, parang sa Initial D na babae character dun na nasa blue sylvia ata.. Basta yun, simply a professional driver. That was tight. hehe

So there, at isa pa.. Pag magaling magluto pwede na magasawa, nuff said. Ang sarap niya magluto! hehe

Actually that time, ayaw pa nila ako paalisin.. hehe Pero sabi ko kita na lang sa wedding.. Which yeah that time, I did! Those smiles or closeness right before your eyes, will make you feel happy for them.. I mean nothing to worry na talaga kahit ganun situation.. They are perfect fit for each other. =) Ron's composed attitude will definitely mix with Noreen's wise yet aggressive attitude towards life.. Noreen's energetic fun attitude will definitely suit up on Ron's very kind and temperant, patient, understanding personality.. Kaya for both of you, I wish you all the best and basta, anything I can help.. I'm always here! Wag lang cash. hahahaha

Ah siyempre, di pa natatapos ang wedding kung walang shot. hehe Ayun, siyempre di naman lahat ng guest magiinuman.. Nauwi ako sa magisa shot ng weird mixes.. Pero kailangan kaunti lang, baka mahalata sa alam mo na! Mabuti wala pa ko sa floor nun. Kundi mabilis uminit ulo ko sa inom. hahahaha Mga shot na sinubukan ko, in fairness, magaling si waiter maghalo kahit ang tequila ay ang dreaded el hombre at ang vodka na kasumpang sumpa na Cossack!

May isang halo pa siya na pinanood ko na lang. PInanood ko na lang bakit siya nagliliyab. hehe Natural alcohol yun pero wow parang gas stove lang naman yun apoy. hehe

Edi after some rounds ng inom, at kwentuhan kina manong waiter.. They packed up na because hanggang 7pm lang pala yun. The couple giving foods to the guest, even I want one, mabubulok lang sa bag ko. hehe Di na ko kumuha.. Niyaya ko mag papicture with Rick sa photo booth, hala di na nangyari! hehe

Then there, I approached the couple and gave thanks, congrats as well! May God bless their marriage. =) If they do marry again this time at church, my outfit that time will be just right.. Even it's hard to really wear. Geez.

Ah yeah, after that, mga 7:30pm I left, changed my top and go straight to Makati for 16 bucks.. Kapos ako ng 8 pesos pa going to Ecoplaza..

I arrived at the now bankrupt export bank plaza, ayun.. No other choice but to walk until I reach yun shuttle.. Kala ko malapit lang, anak ng tinapa, 30 minutes pala yun! At kakatakot, ang dilim after Waltermart. hehehe Damn, lalo na yun mantrade, dark sh*t is there!!!! Yun, naabutan ko yun shuttle, go straight to training like nothing happened.. Deep inside, I want to drink more at naisip ko din, sana nagabsent na lang ako kaso after that..

Yun mga di nakapunta sa reception na friends ng couple, aba sumunod sa Wacat. Sana nagpakalasing na lang ako there. hehe Ok lang... Coz after that..

I've made frequent visits to the couple, had some dinners, one overnight and yeah.. Can't believe they are now married.. That day, I've attended 3 events.. Baptism coz I thought like yun, kaunti bisita tapos ang outfit not that really serious like sa binyagan talaga. hehe Wedding, celebration of 2 lovely persons becoming 1 great couple.. Party kasi kainan, tawanan, and yes, inuman!!!!

Despite those times, I'm desperate to really get out or just to go away for a while..Thanks to this wedding, puro saya nakita ko at proud siyempre that my one of my close friends in HS, after CRAP eh really is not shy or timid anymore. He has a great wife to make him strong and confident. Naks bro, basta I'm happy at wag magbago which is malabo naman.. Nagbago ka nga, sa inuman lang. hehehe

For me, pag talagang rush na ang wedding, ganito din kaya gawin ko? =)


No comments: