Thursday, August 16, 2012

Secret 2

As I grew older and yes, I checked that post of mine before about getting to know some secrets that I found not really useful for me. I thought those kind of secrets put me in a confusing state. Although I want to just move on in this life, well.. It's practically will take some time.

We have secrets, all of us.. Even the little kids or infants have secrets not in their appearance but well.. Through their history or perhaps bloodline. I already have some thoughts in those posts and sad to say, great that other secrets might be over and already known..

But yes, they just keep on coming and worse, some are just getting worse. Not on me, although I have some secrets or stuff, but it's some of them, it's already here.. Some, nah.. I'll keep it in myself.

Nevertheless, I am surprised that some secrets are coming in a way that I don't why I'm getting them.. Some are quite useful and some are just well.. I hope the right person know it.

If I'm in entertainment industry and I know of these secrets first hand, damn.. I'll just keep quiet, besides I don't want to get into trouble, rumble or worse cursing me that I'm the one started that secret or gossip. People seems not into have an ability to keep a secret to themselves or better tell it to the right person.. Keep it to your best friend or other trusted and close friends.. For families, keep it among all the members, in close knit ones.. Not to relatives.. Or worse, among yourselves.

Damn, with all the secrets I've known including facts or fiction or anything, I can have my own library of sorts.. Intelligence Agency.. Chamber of Secrets, or simply a vault with all of those information that may affect a person's life or number of people.

I know I may sound crazy but oh crap.. I just want to let it out what I feel. It's quite fun because you are surprised that to know that for curiousity sake.. Quite sad because you hope you can change that person's life or decision.. Or like saying stop to that person to avoid such fate..

But what is important to me, it teaches one thing.. To learn from those experiences so it will teach you living in the right way.

Like an old sage that I listened to before, I'm giving this not for the sake of hurt or pain, I want you to learn from it and avoid doing it to others. That make sense..

Well, I'm a person won't really spoil those things..

Let the right person come to me, and I'll tell everything bit by bit.

Or better yet, if I die or before I die.. Someone or somebody will definitely know..

What I know.

No comments: