Monday, March 18, 2013

PreView


"Don't focus on emptiness, so much love room for happiness.." 

Kaskade is damn right! hehe

But anyhow, this month is a search for happiness. I'm happy na but of course, we're not done yet. Although Lent season pala, but we should be happy because this the right time to have deep relationship with Him and have some space from work or anything that give you stress. hehe 

I hope my scores will improve, or kahit sa team namin. I hope na mastart na ang healthy routine, I just need to finish the book I'm reading. =) Planning na din for the summer months. 

I don't expect this month na sobrang lahat ay maayos, pero sana lang less problems. hehe March for me always kinda special. Special in a way that it's lite and a lot of breeze, flowing inside and out. 

Well, this month mabuti nakapagplot ako ng VL at ang dates... Ehem parang familiar. hahahha Nagkataon lang siguro. Tuloy pa din ang film fest. Tuloy pa din nag less writing and hoping for more reading para sa inspiration. 

Tuloy pa din ang pagigng single.

Tuloy pa din ang spacing out. hehe

Tuloy pa din ang ever simplified life. =)

Ah I was inspired what Hemingway said, I don't care if he did say that when he's still living, it came from the film Midnight in Paris.

"No story is terrible, as long the story is true, prose is clean and honest, gave grace under pressure." 

Wow.. I need to write more! 

That's March for me, I'm looking forward to it. 

No comments: