Thursday, March 28, 2013

Reflections of Hope


Hope indeed keeps you going as they say. Without it, eh malamang, we stay what we are forever. Hope makes dreams, at kahit goals to become better for yourself and others.

Hope gives motivation kahit mga nangyayari sa paligid mo eh di na sa favor mo, you never give up. You never lose hope.

As years goes by, kahit may mga bagay na di naman maganda nangyari, as much faith or love keeps me going.. I never lose hope. Hope that one day, everything will be fine. My family will be happy, friends will be successful on what they're doing at makalabas and have fun time together. My right career will start off good, at magkaroon siyempre ng financial security.. Then lastly, a happy family on my own. 

Hope gives me that vision and motivates me to strive better sa buhay kahit sa ganitong edad. Talagang pag-asa yun nagbibigay sa kin ng lakas para kahit papano mangyari yun mga bagay na yun, kahit mahirap o matagal.

Hope for other people gives enlightenment. I mean, lalo na sa mga taong sawi o depressed o talagang nawala ang lahat, parang naisip tapusin na ang lahat. Hope gives that other way to redeem yourself without really hurting anybody or even sa sarili mo. Gaya na lang siguro yun kwento ni KFC, I mean Colonel Sanders took 1000 times to look for a buyer ng kanyang chicken, funds coming from his Social Security, his last straw.. Then after yun 1000 tries niya, aba look what he has now, even he's gone.. He'll be happy on what his efforts done. Hope gives us a chance to try something out of our comfort zone. 

If we fail, well.. Hope is there na subukan mo ulit in another time, o better, other ways to make you happy, or even succeed. Lalo na sa mga panahon na to, there will be a lot times na kala mo tama ginawa mo, ayun mali pala at pag sinubukan mo naman yun iba.. Mali pa din. Ang hirap di ba. Kahit if you put your passion, love to that something plus hope with faith.. Aba wala pa din! Parang isang way eh sumuko na lang. 

Hope strives you to really become motivated even you've started all around again from the bottom. 

Like for me na lang with this current work, I mean, it's the next low pay I got after that first company na nagwork ako. Pero ok naman, I mean backoffice work, a sked na di naman ako stress, location na kahit medyo malayo pero at least mura at kayang kaya.. I'm enjoying it and besides, I can save naman so I can train for a better career that I hope for.. The latter part deals with hope I have that I can get the career I want in the future. Despite with the situations above, I never lose hope for the best. Of course, di lang short term, ang plan ko  naman siyempre it's also for the long run.

Hope comes best with prayer. As much inner will gives you motivation, iba pa rin yun support from all the people around you and of course, God. 

Family, friends and other sources like books, artists or even sa internet, the stories or articles that gives you hope not gossip or bad news. 

Despite all those bad news or elements, the best way never lose hope, look at the brighter side of things. You're alive everyday, nakakakain ka pa or better, you have a source of income. Or if not, you're still here. Meaning may purpose ka pa sa buhay na to, just make the right choices. 

Yes, for me, God is another source of hope that keeps me going. Through his words, his love at siyempre yun nature na he changes ways to know him then giving us surprises din.. Hope that sometime, he will make in place in God's time. But before that, siyempre, Jesus is there to make it happen bit by bit. 

Hope is not a cigarette but it's addicting.

It keeps you going even you're hurt, bruised or broken.

That hope is like a light, that never runs out. 

No comments: