Thursday, March 28, 2013

Reflections of Love


Faith helps to believe more.

Hope inspires you to do better.

Love is above everything else. 

Out of the three, ang pinakaimportante eh Love. Without love, I don't think you'll enough faith for the long time. Without love, hope seems will be a bliss always. Love is such a word that is hard to explain. But that's the beauty ng Love eh. Once you find it, you are hooked about it. Of course, with some boundaries to avoid well getting hurt. Di ko naman sinasabi na we should stop loving, but sometimes, great love works with a pure heart and a clearer mind. 

Although one being doesn't need to have those qualities. It is God that always love us. Jesus is the symbol of that love through his words and what he did for us. Especially, loving unconditionally even he needs to sacrifice his life. His life to save us all.

And marami pa siyempre na may works of love or even symbols of love. What's important eh you do show love to not only the person you know, but at least somebody na di mo naman close. Or a nobody. Not always but at least, show respect or do some good works. 

Love also gives na something you can use to motivate o yun passion ba to do some things na kala mo di mo gusto. Pero in the long run, magugustuhan din. Lalo na pag maraming benefits na binibigay sayo than hurting anybody or even yourself.

Love keeps you happy, especially pagdating sa relationships whether it's a romantic one, or family relationship, o kahit sa team mo na sakit sa ulo binibigay. hehe At lalo na siyempre sa mga friends mo. 

Love is limitless lalo na if you're receiving it na di mo kailangan palitan agad. 

With Love, faith becomes deeper because you love yourself and love God more.

With Love, hope is also there despite odds or struggles. If it fails, well love helps to pick you up and move on. Sometimes, try it again. 

Love is a many splendid thing. A lot more things na di ko na maexplain pa. hehe Pero for the past years, love gave me light on the things or directions I should take, rather than meeting expectations or making even sa iba. 

Di pala maganda yun, parang I forgot myself. I even ended up not loving myself because it's pushing me away from peace, or even great things such as relationships.. Parang iba na yun mahal ko na dapat di pala. 

Now, I just realized.. Well, I should really enjoy loving not only them, or also Him, but also don't forget me.

Love gives me calm, and I hope, a day will come.

That calm will rule a whole day despite everything is crashing through..

Love will make a way.

No comments: