Sunday, March 31, 2013

Alfred


"The greatest, hardest story that I'll always write is thy myself."


I can't believe tapos na silang lahat. My turn perhaps...

Why my story is the greatest? Coz I write and decide by myself to make it great.

Why is the hardest? Coz, well.. Some things shouldn't be included that will make the story sucks or somewhat interesting.

Me? Masasabi ko na my thinking.. I owe to my Dad but not all of it. hehe Yun akin pagiging maayos or malinis or kung baga dapat maayos ang lahat in my eyes, I owe it to my Mom. 

Values? Hmmmm Parents, siblings.. Friends, special friends.. hehe Then recently Him. At wag kalimutan ang School unless kung pasaway ka. Di naman ako pasaway sa skul, pala absent lang. hehe Except nung College. It's hard to imagine na what I am now, although I'm happy kasi wala naman ako kaaway or sakit but of course a lot problems. But most of them, doesn't involve me. hehe

Now at 29, I can say I'm rejuvenated and ready to take some small steps to become better, and successful!

I've already said too much in this blog. Not everything. hehe But at least 60% of my life, nandito na. Some names, but not all of them, siyempre to protect them. hehe But I'm proud of my Family, Friends especially to those close ones, and things that I've done, even the mistakes.. Lastly Him, guiding me at this time of crossroads and patience.

I have a long way to go, I have know dreams that I want to achive, not only for me, but for them. I know it will be far fetched, kung baga suntok sa buwan ito! hehe

Pero if I take it slowly or really be patient and control emotions on some things, eh I'll be ok. With a lot of inspiration and love I got and what I feel, this time although late, I won't make any big mistakes. Siyempre may bumps or some lapses, but not major mistakes unlike before. 

Ngayon, the journey is not yet finished.. I have a long walk to go through. A lot roads to choose, and a lot of monsters along the way. Geez, I should have my dragonslayer upgraded perhaps. hehe I can also say that it might be the beginning of a new journey. 

I'm quite prepared for that, soon, all those distractions, obstacles, problems o kahit malas... Matatapos din yan. 

I've discovered myself better than ever. Like I just realized, I'm so introvert, at akala nila cool lang lagi.. Mukhang cool, walang problema. hehe 

Indeed, blackswordsmann will never give up in this battle called life!

Of course, Alfred will always be Alfred.. That tall guy who is kind, sad or serious looking dude who is not sad.. hehe Religious, and a very methodical thinker.

As a good loving son.. (I'm not sure with my parents. hehe)

As a dependable team mate.. (Ask my former co office mates. =)

As a passionate friend.. (running out of words. hehe)

As a devout Catholic and try to serve as best I can for the Glory of God. (Still long way though.)

As a very addictive movie and music fan, or kinda art fan.. I don't know. hehe (Which is kinda doing at spare time.=)

As a unpredictable writer which writes a lot. (You can see that..)

As a simple yet happy man. (I can definitely say that..)

Those are the roles I'm trying to be, even I got all.. I'll always be like that. 

Great thing is, I have a cool name. Alfred! Not Pnoy, not Fred, definitely not Al, or Wanbol, The second, lalo naman ang Junior! hahaha Or other nicknames.

There are a lot quotes or verses that inspire me in this life, but one of them.. I like this a lot, from the Art of War. 

"So it is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you can win a hundred battles without a single loss."

Battles will come, then at the end, one will fall.. I should be victorious! =)

I am Alfred. Alfred means elf or magical counsel, normally names for a King, like those Old English royalties. So that's why I'm not into new things or ideas. I somewhat prefer..

Old yet tested virtues in life. And yes, I like being a counsel as they say.. 

Thanks for having a such royal name...

Alfredo. It's latin of course according to Google, I thought it was spanish.. hehe 

No comments: