Friday, May 23, 2008

2 days before the summer outing..

yes, yesterday was Friday and at this moment, is Saturday.. hmmm, I planned not to swim on the summer outing because we are coming from work, so I will be dizzy due to lack of sleep.. that even will start 6:30am until well, 3pm... but I believe the event will be fun!! with all the food, the raffle and quality time with my team and other employees.. so knowing Dell more.. hehe by the way, yesterday, we got our invites for the event, as well, another free t-shirt and a transparent jug.. so I already have 3 free t-shirts, a bag, 1 mug, and free 1 jug.. from Dell.. it already beat the record of getting these free items from other companies I worked for.. in just 4 months.. hehe so the free items keep coming.. I'm grateful to be here.. what else, I am thinking of the arrival of new queues next month.. which I believe will make our job challenging because, no more avail.. the avail still happen, it's just that, it will be like 3-5 mins, unlike today, almost 22 mins.. so we need to focus in our job and have a high CE! speaking of CE.. we got 67% for our team.. just 3 surveys.. hehe so one of them, according to our loved TM, dissat.. so kind of unlucky but we can catch up by next week.. we only hope.. hehe I was able to fix the table in my room.. it's like a desk table, because it's long, but it will be useful in the coming days, especially if I want to finish the book that I am reading.. I am always fell asleep when I'm reading a book.. maybe because I am always tired.. like Rheg always says.. hehe so I need to prepare for the coming months, especially my regularization is coming and the new LOB's (level of business) arrival in our site.. no one knows what will happen next.. so we just hope for the best.. to pay everything, to prepare for the worst due to price increases, inflation to be exact and some personal events.. I still hope good thing happens next in my life this year, despite the actions I made last year.. I thought I could get away with it.. but I think I paid the price.. seriously.. but I will make up for it.. to do good things.. to pray God for help.. and do good at work as well, of course I need to earn right? hehe so that life.. just feel right and happy, and hope for the best.. later, after I go home, tito Boy will visit me again to download some oldies but goodies songs and sync it directly to his Ipod.. naks.. his black Ipod.. so there.. what else? nothing I guess.. thanks Villa for the valuable feedback.. hehe so take care, God bless to all.. good day and good luck!!!

No comments: