Wednesday, May 21, 2008

split off

yup.. split off for this week.. I was able to get a long sleep, and then I have new setup in my room.. I have a table at last.. right now, I am watching the Spurs vs. Lakers Game 1 west finals.. it seems, that Kobe's team is a little bit rusty.. my Pistons lost yesterday.. very unfortunate.. I was able to accidentally delete my freaking first blog.. but fortunately, I have a copy at this Multiply blog.. hehe anyway, like I said, I was lucky to get a day off early because I am kind of lazy.. hehe so I am now ready for the next days, including the much awaited summer outing..

what else.. yesterday, I got some common cards that I need.. for my type 2 decks.. hehe and my other deck.. I am getting used to it.. at least, the play itself, what should I do to win with this new deck.. hehe Igz and I were laughing so hard about what we talked yesterday.. puso ng saging.. hehe I am not sure, if I will swim on Sunday.. or I'll just play magic with Nick.. hehe but for sure, I will go home early at 3pm so I can rest.. our CE scores are not available yet. I don't know why.. but we still hope we pass.. hehe Lakers are know catching up.. hehe our RnR for this week was well, I mean they did not push through as a team competition since not all team prepared for the arc.. that's a good thing, because the prize is small.. hehe hmmm, oh well, Lakers is now leading by 4 points.. but it is their first lead of the game, in the 4th quarter.. so let's look forward at game 2.. I need to do some chores for mom, and I though Igz will come today, I wonder he did not text today.. by the way, I prayed for the speedy recovery of Nina's mom.. Nina was my classmate way back college days, so I hope she is ok.. that's all for today I guess. take care, good day, good luck and God bless to all.. I hope no more scary rains later..

No comments: