Friday, May 30, 2008

late for the second time...

I was huffing and puffing going to work.. well, it is very sad.. I was late for the second time.. for worse, 6 mins.. damn.. hehe I am sorry for being late.. I know there will be a letter coming to me today.. that's fine.. it's my fault.. I wasn't able to sleep good before I got here.. well, if there is bad news.. there is good news.. since our new sched will take effect next week, our shift will be now Tuesday to Saturday, 10:30pm-7:30am.. and to start that, we don't have work on Monday because our new days off are Sunday and Monday!! yes.. hehe I will make up for the late minutes, for the coming months.. maybe I just need to focus of getting up early.. hehe and coming to work early.. anyway.. I had new magic cards.. I bought some of it before I sleep yesterday.. hehe and paid some debts.. oh, debts.. getting in my nerves.. but important is they are getting less every pay day.. hehe with this new schedule, we will get high pay because it is covered within the labor night diff policy.. oh, our training yesterday was simple.. it got complicated when the Canada account came in.. they have 7 time zones!!! what the heck!! hehe I can't believe it.. so it is not easy.. but I take it as a challenge.. I believe that we need to do some work.. hehe after all those months of having long avail.. and after that training, nothing changed.. it's just, I forgot to bring a blank DVD to Eddy.. for my ubuntu.. Eddy and I was thinking that the ubuntu that I got last month is a server edition.. so I got the wrong OS.. good job.. hehe that is so stupid on my part.. hehe so next week, I will just hand the DVD to him.. just to be sure this time.. and what else, about the bonus.. of course, it's almost gone.. due to debts.. hehe ah crap.. what else to do.. what else to say.. by the way, say goodbye to the defending champs.. Spurs got beaten badly.. the only factor I am thinking why they lost? they are getting old.. their big advantage which is experience did not play in this series.. unfortunately, they need to get young for the upcoming seasons.. whoa.. my plan for the 3 days off.. since, I almost run out of funds.. I think I will just sleep, sleep and sleep.. by the way, I will meet my friend tomorrow.. hehe for some financial advice I guess.. oh, by the way, I decided as well, to go on Monday, for our volunteer work at the La Mesa Dam.. I don't why I am so active with their community work.. maybe because I want to help.. that's all.. and maybe, free t-shirt again!! haha.. so let's enjoy on Monday.. so I believe, that's all for this day.. I will just focus in my work and have fun.. by the way.. seeing beautiful just make me nervous.. one was yesterday when I am doing my report for our group reporting.. hehe actually, she is just across in my station.. hehe and other one.. well, she is in the 3rd floor.. I met her earlier, that's why I came late.. hehe but I am in a hurry, so there is no way to talk to her.. damn.. what a day... hehe take care, good luck, and good day!! God bless to all!!

No comments: