Tuesday, May 20, 2008

hearing a lightning sound

it did.. I got late for 2 minutes before I came for work as of the moment.. I like rains, but not that scary rains with thunderstorms and lightning bolts.. it was a scary moment, I thought I woke up late but at that time, it looks like midnight, so it was hard to sleep.. well, that's all I can remember, and of course, I ate at BK so it made me come to work late.. I was so hungry when I woke so I need to eat first before I come to work.. damn.. what a day.. yesterday.. and now, oh yes!! since we have split off due to the summer outing, we will have our first off later, so since I am so lazy to get up for work this weekend.. it is the perfect timing to have the first off.. hehe after the first off, we will have 3 more days of work.. the last day of work, will be sort of half day because of the outing!! yes.. hehe so I need to prepare for the outing..

yesterday, I was able to setup a separate blog.. the book 2.. hehe it was useless indeed because in the multiply account, I was able to limit the list of my blogs.. so the additional blog was useless.. so, it's gone back to the one blog I have.. hehe so I just copied my archive blog yesterday and post it again in the one blog that I have.. hehehe so please, anybody, just place any feedback.. I will be happy.. nothing new yesterday, it's just, oh, tito boy has Ipod, Ipod classic.. the Ipod classic I am talking about is with the video, 80gb and with color.. it was fantastic, but it gave me a hard time using it's browser, like the zune.. it's a notch higher than zune, but the ipod itself? zune is way above that.. even though my zune has only 30gb, that's fine with me.. hehe oh well, I deleted the wrong blog.. fine!! hehe I will start again from scratch.. crap.. good day, take care, good luck for our team CE today and God bless to all..

No comments: