Wednesday, May 28, 2008

after the day off...

I am not sure, if I really used my VL yesterday.. hehe I went to Ron Marc and played my new decks.. I got some favorable results.. some matches should have won but I made some bad plays.. hehe damn.. anyway, that's fine.. I will just adjust some cards and plays.. hehe I got home at 7pm.. so I almost awake for 24 hours.. good job.. by the way, I was accompanied by Nick so good thing, he was not late or whatever.. but the problem was he went home at 4pm which is earlier than what he told me.. his excuse? he is going to watch sex and the city at Rockwell.. and he will go to gym.. good excuses.. hehe anyway I let it pass... I hope he enjoyed.. hehe today will be my training.. for the other company numbers.. so good luck if I learn that fast.. hehe and yes, we got our bonuses.. hehe I really love staying here.. they really care for their employees.. there is nothing new to me until now.. nothing much.. new music I guess.. because I downloaded some songs.. like Kaskade, The killers and etc. .. oh, the Spurs lost, so unlucky.. the last play should've called a foul.. come on.. the Celtics won today.. one more win, and by the Lakers as well that the renewed rivalry will resurface this season.. it maybe the last.. hehe what a life.. hmmm I don't know what will I do with my pay... of course, there are some bills waiting.. hehe but other than that.. I am not sure.. but let's just say.. I am going to plan it carefully later.. what else.. 5 days left for a serious blog.. I don't know what I will feel if that day comes.. hehe I am not sure, if she is reading or looking to my multiply profile.. but what I hope, she is ok and fine..

hmmm.. tomorrow of course, what will be.. what will be the final day of the week.. by the way, congrats to my team.. we have a higher CE yesterday.. so keep it up and reach the target CE for the end of the month.. hehe good job!!! I am listening right now to some songs of Rolling Stones.. I was surprised that some of their songs, were sang by them.. hehe which most of them was revived by TVJ.. but of course, these are serious songs.. kinda like it.. so, I dunno know what else to say.. what else to think.. what I am thinking for these past days.. the past.. for this week alone.. it seems those days, keeps coming to my mind.. damn.. it is really hard.. to move on.. but I feel.. after this week, I am back to my old self.. you see, some promises, made to be broken.. hehe I hate reminiscing.. crap.. oops.. hehe so that's all I guess.. I will rest my hand and let's see what's new to me later.. so take care, good luck, God bless to all, good day as well..

No comments: