Tuesday, May 27, 2008

75 mins avail...

well, well, well... good job good job good job.. hehe since it was a US holiday yesterday.. I only got 5 calls.. some of my team mates..none.. good job!! hehe what a day.. I got tired of waiting and surfing the net.. but today, it's back to normal day.. well, it's avail but not 75 mins long.. hehe there's nothing new to me.. same ol' me.. by the way, Igz visited me yesterday to upload his pics.. Multiply is causing some problems so he was not able to upload all his pics.. damn Multiply.. anyway, he will try it next time.. so, what are my plans in my VL later.. I will test my new decks.. the 2 new almost done decks.. I lack some cards but it will give a knockout punch.. hehe so I want to test it later.. well, no more preshift huddle as the days move forward because of the coming queues and to tell you honestly.. there is less updates to discuss in the daily updates, unless it involves our team stats, but other than that.. we just debate in our PnP knowledge.. hehe but that's all we do.. anyway, important thing is we do our job well, we hope for a better CE.. and we can still breath after our calls.. hehe unlike the outsource ones.. hehe they are calling again.. those collectors don't stop.. I don't care.. hehe they need to wait for me.. don't worry, I'll pay them back.. just wait and see..

suddenly, all of them seems worried.. for me, money is my only problem.. but it is a big problem.. but I don't think about it so much or drag myself to it coz I might end of destroying myself.. worse comes to worse.. ending my life.. but don't worry dude.. I am fine.. I have God, family, best friends, great work... special friends and friends.. I believe I can surpass this.. I serve this as a challenge.. so let's see.. who will have the last laugh.. hehe it seems, no problem for today.. it's still avail.. so yes, petiks.. hehe oh, the game yesterday was fantastic.. Boston thought they will catch Detroit at the end, but sorry, Dyess did not let them.. he bury them at Game 4.. good job to them.. so I will not lose hope at Detroit.. they are used to pressure, so with Boston, they can still beatable.. except if Lebron is with Boston.. hehe they are going to lose.. next will be the game later, Spurs will get back hard to the Lakers.. so Kobe and the gang will have a difficult time again in the Spurs court.. hehe hmmm what else.. I got a good sleep yesterday.. great food, fish and pinakbet.. for the whole day.. good job.. haha so that's it for today.. good day, good luck, God bless to all and take care.. 6 days left.. hehe

No comments: