Thursday, May 22, 2008

advanced blog

this is an advance blog.. well, for today.. I came here to work at high spirits.. why? I don't know.. I just feel happy even some distractors came yesterday.. collectors.. hehe anyway, Spurs lost in a game that they should won, if Manu is kinda focused.. in the closing minutes, he looks lost, he is not the Manu that I know for.. I'm not a Spurs nor Lakers fan.. but this series is interesting.. so I am looking forward in the next game.. I am just interested with my bets.. hehe Spurs vs. Pistons.. if one of them wins, fine, if both of them wins, great!! if none of them wins, well see ya next season and Bos. vs. Lakers rivalry will revive again!!! by the way, hmmm I am still broke.. so broke.. but that's life.. sometimes you're in heaven, sometimes, you're in earth, plain chaotic earth.. I do not know what to do I guess.. I just pray for the best.. I was able to do some chores yesterday, good thing I went home before a hard rain began.. so I got a good sleep.. when I woke up... I rushed, ate some small dinner and came here at work.. still in high spirits? I guess.. we discussed the program on Sunday's outing.. so I will go back in Manila through Mall of Asia.. hehe I hate to go there because it is wide yet, I am getting lost and tired when I stroll around there.. good job..

I feel like dizzy today.. but also confused, maybe because of the all the problems that I am facing right now.. problems.. how to solve it.. I am not used to solve word problems in high school and college.. that's the kind of quiz that I sometimes I fail to.. however, I believe I am in that situation right now, if the word problem quiz takes 30 minutes to solve.. with the situation I am now? I haven't had an answer for 15 minutes.. you know, just staring at your test paper.. hehe I am happy, yet maybe I kinda stressed out of solving these problems.. it's like never ending.. it freaking crazy.. oh well, I can't cheat neither.. hehe but maybe, I just hope, pray for God, Jesus.. whatever, hehe that at the end of the difficult days, there will be a better day ahead.. just focus, work hard, pray.. and have fun at the same time.. by the way, I haven't finished reading the book, so next week, since I will have more time to slack and rest due to my VL.. hehe I will finish the Art of War.. so, that's all for this advanced posting.. good day, take care, good luck and God bless to all!!

No comments: