Saturday, May 24, 2008

hours before outing

yes, I thought, I can go to church, like the anticipated mass.. maybe because, tito Boy came yesterday and downloaded some oldies but goodies songs to his Ipod.. the song came from his bunch of CD's, including marvin gaye, with hair.. well, of course, it's black and white.. so I am surprised.. hehe and then, I watched the Game 2 of the Lakers vs. Spurs.. and remember, I bet on this game for a wendy's salad.. I bet at the Spurs.. and of course, I lost.. what a miserable game.. Manu is really out of sync.. Timmy is not banking shots and Parker was checked.. freaking game.. well I lost bad, but I am angry or sad.. hehe because for me, I'll better lose this game than in Game 1 which they had a 20 point lead and then lose the game.. anyway, the age is coming a factor right now and Manu need to show up his game, or else.. well, they will simply lose the series.. that's all..hehe good luck for the silver and black team.. I decided not to bring any swimming trunks or whatever to swim.. I just brought our summer outing shirt.. hehe I am looking forward for spending my time with Dell and of course, my team.. and the free food and raffles.. hehe so I hope it will be a very fun event!! I will meet Nick later since it a company wide outing and we will play Magic, I will test the black weenie deck.. let's see if I win.. We will play when we got home after the outing.. let's see if his deck got steady and stronger. It will be an interesting Sunday Magic.. but of course, I will go to church first.. hehe what else, nothing new to me.. I'm still broke.. hehe hmm I got a great sleep before I went to work.. and then, I ate a good dinner and took a warm bath.. whoa, what a way to release the boredom.. hehe by the way, Detroit and Boston today, Game 3, so Detroit needs to do is to become confident not arrogant and very good team play, both offense and defense.. anyway, tomorrow will be US Memorial Day, so expect for the long avail.. hehe like today.. it is so relaxed.. trabaho ng kaunti.. hehe I don't know what to do.. I hope I get the money next week, to pay everything.. oh well.. we hope for the best.. that's all for today.. take care, good luck, good day and God bless to all!!

No comments: