Saturday, July 10, 2010

1 month after 27

After 1 month of being older by 1 year... I still don't feel older. Maybe, I am just so busy to think about that. May mga tinatapos lang na mga dapat tapusin. hehe

Pero siyempre, di naman maalis sa isip ko na tumatanda na ko. We all get old and looking back those happy memories when you're young are worthwhile. While you can.

Siyempre ang mahirap naman, is to look forward in your next years. I mean, mga plano ko ba maachieve ko? Or ano pa mangyayari sa kin in the following years, which di naman natin alam, o simply kailangan gawin na ang dapat gawin kasi yes, I'm getting older. The doors of youth will close down at some time.

Being young I can say, ok lang sakin, neither great nor worse. Tama lang..

May mga bagay na kahit di ko ginawa, mabuti na din, pero yun iba na di ko nagawa, sayang. Pero yun ang maganda sa habang bata, pwede pa bumawi. hehe

I hope na lang na makabawi and just finish those headaches of mine. Not physical headache, but you know, those emotions..

Good thing these past days I am watching TV, yes, that's a good thing because updated for news and chismax and sports. Siyempre, UST na!!!! Yahoo! 1-0. Akalain mo kala ko sure win na yun UE, kaso iba talaga yun UST, kahit sino sino lang ang player, basta may teamwork panalo na. hehe

Concepcion got lucky to get one knockdown from JuanMa, unfortunately, he got knocked down thrice. hehe

Iba naman kasi yun JuanMa Lopez, sabi ko na, pag 6 rounds tong Abe, buenas na. Kaso hindi, mukhang inalat sa huli. hehe

2 rounds lang siya inabot..

I have better week of rest, I mean 6:30am ang pasok, 3:30pm ang uwi so meaning, no more 1 hour waiting at the ayala terminal. hehe

I met someone interesting.. Mukhang ayos naman, pero it's just a start..

Speaking of TV shows, ayun endless love, got a glimpse for one episode, and it's so pinoy, pop pinoy. for short, panget. hehe Mabuti maganda yun bida, marian at dingdong. Kaso hanggang ganun na lang talaga.. Drama kaunti at love team kuno, biglang panget yun story. Iba talaga yun orig, kahit sad ending.. hehe

Life is really a bliss.. One day was over, a new day comes, yet same feeling. You know, a dragging feeling.. Pero ok lang.. Nandiyan naman sila, but sometimes, I need to be living alone..

Hindi naman coz I'm selfish and I've said this before, parang ganun mood ata talaga ako. Alone or like before with somebody you want to spend your life with. Naks...

How is she by the way..

Hmmmmm...

I don't know.. Getting older I guess.

No comments: