Thursday, July 22, 2010

ShoeS

"Good shoes brings you to good places" as Shizuka from Hana Yuri Dango says.. I forgot the exact subtitle words but that was the time I became fond of shoes..

Especially before, when I was with HSBC Alabang, I bought a lot of shoes.. Like almost 5 of them. Different days, different shoes. From black shoes for formal outfits to my favorite white shoes for casual and party. Or even shoes for just roaming around the mall. I have a other kind of shoe if I'm going to suki market. hehe

Maybe it's one of my addictions. I love a pair of shoes which not really shining but it's like better with my outfit. Wherever I go, I just feel comfortable walking with it. As long it's size 11. hehe

That saying before is somewhat true. I went good places wherever I wear my spanking white shoe.. Or how about the red tribal shoes which at the end, I gave it away.. As long its looks good with my clothes I wear.. I'm good to go. Oh yes, I do even have different ways to clean my shoes. hehe

My friends used to say that my shoes are new, even they are already used for a year. I don't really use my shoes that often. At least, I only use them twice a week. Except the black shoe that I used in college. I'm still using it.

Shoes for me is just a sign of reliability, physically. I mean wherever I want to go, even I'm alone, as long I wear those shoes, I have something with me. An extension of me.

Little by little, I have some new shoes, and I can feel they will be many for sometime. I am not gunning for a whole cabinet or pile of shoes but just enough for my different moods or whatever reason I go out to..

I just miss staring a row of shoes waiting to wear and go to places that I love.. or places that I've never seen..

Ah yes, I love shoes that are white, not pure white, because I'll be like DOM. hehe A touch of white and black or dark color..

It symbolizes.. Hmmmm clear way always?

And I prefer no ties..

No comments: