Saturday, July 3, 2010

unplanned 14

this is so unexpected. woke up at the middle of the night writing this one. hehe Ayun, nakatulog na naman ako. Dapat gising ako after taking a rest last 8:00pm, sabi ko 30 mins lang, pero ayun, anong oras na? hehe 1:30am..

Anyway, yun mga bagong posts it shouldn't be for July but oh well, ok naman na for July na lang siya. Besides, I did post the last one as for the last day for june, yun nga lang yun iba, di nasama. hehe

Tiring for this coming week, kasi naman yun sked ko, naman, 8:30am-5:30pm, mahirap na naman umuwi. Sana lang wag ulan ng ulan..

Well, inaayos ko na yun mga dvd ko dito lalo na yun library. Some of them, I'll put it in a notebook one para yun mga maganda madaling hanapin.

I am not sure how long my burner will last. hehe But as long it is still running, that's fine.

It is imperative yet if I'll just get some rest today, I have somewhere to go important, well, it should have been on Friday but oh well, I just took a rest and changed the plan for today..

I just hope for this coming week, get a good scores for my team.. Damn.. I hate waiting for this scores. hehe

As I stare to my white keyboard, I don't know what else to say, at least for now..

I'll stop here for now.

No comments: